WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.2 fixes known problems, adds new features and includes other improvements.
What's new in 9.2?
- Fixed: Offset in layers with individual border styles.
- Fixed: Problem with importing font-family with quotes in Style Manager.
- Fixed: Problem with importing transparent background in Style Manager.
- Improved: Alignment (left, center, right, top, middle, bottom) now takes grouped objects into account.
- Improved: Multiple selections and grouped objects now also support 'snap to ruler guides'
- Improved: Global Replace window is now resizable.
- Improved: Upload multiple files with FTP Manager (Explore).
- Improved: Added Drag & drop support to FTP Manager (Explore).
- Improved: <style> no longer includes type="text/css" for HTML5 doctype.
- Improved: Added URI encoding to Site Search for better Unicode support.
- Improved: F7 (spellchecker) now also works when not in edit mode.
- New feature: Added 'full screen mode' to the Slide Show.
- New feature: Added 'full width mode' to the Carousel (experimental). Demo: http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/carousel.html
- New feature: Added 'Font fine-tuning' option to the text object. This makes it possible to 'fine-tune' fonts in steps of 0.1 pixels. This may help fix comptibility issues with some fonts that are rendered larger in some browsers.
- New feature: Added new option to Carousel to use 'Rectangle' instead of 'Ellipse' for pagination.
- New feature: Added the ability to do a global text replace in the Global Replace tool! This may be useful to replace text in menus and other objects.
- New feature: Added the ability to globally rename IDs (in the Global Replace tool).
How to update from previous 9.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 9.x you can install it over your previous version. Make sure you select the same folder!
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb9update.zip (build date: December 15, 2013)