WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.3 fixes known problems, adds new features and includes other improvements.
What's new in 9.3?
- Fixed: External files have invalid link in Site Tree.
- Fixed: Texture image not saved for Marquee.
- Fixed: Sub menu orientation in vertical menubar.
- Fixed: Editing Page HTML deletes extra character
- Fixed: Audio mute attribute in HTML5 video.
- Fixed: Rollover Text link style is not applied.
- Improved: 'Select All' includes layers/forms.
- Improved: 'Process file' in user made extensions now also processes $ID$ , $LEFT$, $TOP$, $WIDTH$ and $HEIGHT$ variables.
- Improved: Logout object clears 'fullname' session variable.
- Improved: Linking selected email address supports dots in name.
- Improved: When choosing the HTML5 Video object browse for video files is set by default.
- Improved: Text object uses just one dir=rtl in the container div instead of in each child object
- Improved: HTML5 video shows poster image on the workpage.
- Improved: @font-face for web safe fonts. If a web safe font is not in the user defined web safe fonts list (Options->Miscellaneous->Fonts) then @font-face code will also be generated for that font.
- Improved: Vertical alignment of custom image in bulleted list.
- Improved: Added 'height' to css of SlideMenu for better wysiwyg results.
- New feature: Added 'Prompt for an address, and require one' shipping option to PayPal buttons.
- New feature: Added 'Verificated Page' option to Signup object. Specifies the page that the user is directed to after email verification.
- New feature: Added the ability to create a login form without an external database. Set database type to 'none'. Usernames and passwords will be embeded in the page.
- New feature: Added spell checker suggestions in the context menu of the text object (requires the spell checker extension).
- New feature: Added 'text alignment' to Style Manager. Useful for Editbox or TextArea.
- New feature: Added 'auto titles' option to photo gallery. Use this option tyo automatically assign titles to the images based on the filename.
- New feature: Added 'CSS3 Animations/transitions' to Rollover image.
- New feature: Added 'Lightbox' option to HTML5 audio/video. Makes it possible to play the media file in a lightbox after clicking on a preview image.
- New feature: Added new 'Vimeo' object, to easily add Vimeo videos to your website.
- New feature: Added support for background-size (CSS3). This makes it possible to size/stretch background images in layers, forms, buttons etc. Supports contain, cover, pixels and percentages!
How to update from previous 9.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 9.x you can install it over your previous version. Make sure you select the same folder!
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb9update.zip (build date: February 14, 2014)
Happy Valentine's Day!