Yet another amazing (free) update for WYSIWYG Web Builder 9!
What's new in 9.4?
- Fixed: Copy/paste Slideshow with frame does not generate a new file name for the frame.
- Fixed: CSS Menu does not support Google Fonts.
- Fixed: Issue with alpha channel of CSS Menu background
- Fixed: Issue with gradients in CSS menu and sub items.
- Fixed: Duplicate objects when using a layer inside a relative sized layer.
- Fixed: Missing objects in layer on master page.
- Improved: 'disabled', 'required' and 'readonly' attribute minimization in input elements (not for XHTML).
- Improved: Added 'rtl', 'ltr' and 'default' options to Text object.
- Improved: The message 'This project was created with a previous version of WYSIWYG Web Builder' now includes the version in which the project was created.
- Improved: Redesigned the built-in form processor. You can now use multiple forms per page and forms can be part of a master page.
- Improved: Form processor removes 'filesize', 'recaptcha_challenge_field', 'recaptcha_response_field' fields from data.
- New feature: Extensions built with Extension Builder 4.3 can now have default data set values, so the extension developer can preconfigure data sets.
- New feature: Added support for alpha transparent backgrounds in jQuery UI themes.
- New feature: Added 'Convert to form' to Paypal buttons. Makes it possible to convert the buttons to a standard form that gives you more control over the appearance and behavior.
- New feature: Added 'reverse' and 'alternate-reverse' options to Animation's direction. reverse: the animation plays backward. alternate-reverse: the animation plays backward on the first play-through, then forward on the next.
- New feature: Added 'Animation Fill Mode' to Animations. This specifies how a CSS animation should apply styles to its target before and after it is executing.
- New feature: Added 'Animation Play State' to Animations. This option determines whether an animation's initial state is running or paused.
- New feature: Added 'onanimationstart', 'onanimationend' and 'onanimationiteration' events. Can be used to trigger actions based on the animation state. Great for chaining animations!
- New feature: Added 'ontransitionend' event. Can be used to detect the end of a transition.
- New feature: Added 'Animation Pause' and 'Animation Resume' event actions, to start and stop animations through events.
How to update from previous 9.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 9.x you can install it over your previous version. Make sure you select the same folder!
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb9update.zip (build date: April 2, 2014)