The first major update for WYSIWYG Web Builder 10 is already here! Thanks for all your feedback!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 10.1 fixes problems, add new features and includes other improvements.
What's new in 10.1?
- Fixed: PayPal button does not have a z-index.
- Fixed: Issue with Objects on layers used in content place holder and RWD.
- Fixed: Extra <div> in Content Place Holder.
- Fixed: Size of Panel Menu button in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Hidden objects on layers in master frame content (on RWD breakpoints) become visible in the default view.
- Fixed: Panel Menu does not save synchronization level
- Fixed: Invalid Modal Layer height.
- Fixed: Font and size not saved in Wrapping text.
- Fixed: Combobox in Mobile Page does not display drop down list.
- Fixed: width/height not included for HTML5 video lightbox.
- Improved: Optimized memory allocation for live rendering of extensions.
- Improved: Layers that use 'right' or 'bottom' offset now work in breakpoints.
- Improved: Layers with relative sizing can now have different relative values at different breakpoints.
- Improved: Anchored Layers now can have different offsets in breakpoints.
- Improved: Carousel 'activate' event is now also triggered on page load.
- Improved: Inserting new notes will first enable notes visibility (otherwise you won't see the newly insert note).
- Improved: Fonts in user-made extensions now also support @font-face.
- New feature: Added 'Move Up' and 'Move Down' options in Manage Breakpoints
- New feature: Added 'Copy' option in Manage Breakpoints to copy a breakpoint.
- New feature: Added 'Orientation' option to breakpoint. Now you can also set the orientation for a breakpoint in combination with the max width.
- New feature: If a form, layer or other container is locked then it will no longer accept new objects. This can be useful to place objects on top of the layer without making it its parent.
- New feature: Added 'Remove from layer' in object context menus.
- New feature: Added support for the 'activate' event to SlideShow. This event will be triggered when another image becomes active. This can be useful to show/hide objects, start animations and timers or synchronize with objects.
- New feature: Added 'Fill entire browser window' option to 'HTML5 Video' and 'Vimeo' so it can be used as page background.
How to update from previous 10.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 10.x you can install it over your previous version. Make sure you select the same folder!
3. This is a free update for all registered WWB10 users.
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb10update.zip (build date: November 26, 2014)