WYSIWYG Web Builder 10.2 is a major update. This version fixes all known problems, add new features and includes other improvements.
What's new in 10.2?
- Fixed: ShowPanel/events does not work on master frames.
- Fixed: Form processor adds extra slashes.
- Fixed: Issue with rollover image 3d rotation
- Fixed: login object / alignment not stored.
- Fixed: Password recovery / redirection with empty email.
- Fixed: Full width Carousel cannot be hidden in breakpoints.
- Improved: Renamed 'line height' property to 'line spacing' to prevent confusion with CSS's line height.
- Improved: Added "type=image/x-icon" for favorite icon.
- Improved: Removed default line-height from HTML5
- Improved: Form processor now also stores filenames in MySQL.
- New feature: Added background and title color to 'Single Page Protect'
- New feature: Added pagination options to the SlideShow (like in the Carousel).
- New feature: Added 'Hide' command to context menu, to quickly hide the selected object(s).
- New feature: Added responsive mode to Text Menu. If you select this option then the menu will automatically switch from horizontal to vertical mode if the screen width is smaller than 320 pixels.
- New feature: Panel Menu and Panel Layer now also support 'Top' and 'Bottom' positions.
- New feature: Added 'onscrollreveal' and 'onscrollhide' events to Bookmark object. This makes it possible to trigger actions based on the scroll position of the page. For example you can start animations or show/hide objects when the bookmark scrolls into the viewport.
- New feature: Added support for responsive fonts in the text object (different fonts in breakpoints). You can enable this option in the text properties.
- New feature: Added new output format to text properties: 'Include line-height in text styles', in many cases this creates perfectly aligned text with a small code footprint;)
How to update from previous 10.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 10.x you can install it over your previous version. Make sure you select the same folder!
3. This is a free update for all registered WWB10 users.
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb10update.zip (build date: January 22, 2015)