WYSIWYG Web Builder 10.4 fixes known problems, adds new features and includes many other improvements.
What's new in 10.4?
- Fixed: Horizontal Line in mobile pages has invalid property 'jQuery UI theme'
- Fixed: Cannot change text of FlipSwitch.
- Fixed: Missing styles in mobile panel when using an internal page.
- Improved: Many 'High DPI' improvements.
- Improved: Implemented 'High DPI' compliant controls in Extension Manager UI.
- Improved: Added support for inline PHP in attributes in HTML beautifier.
- Improved: HTML beautifier now also processes the <script> tag.
- Improved: Hidden objects no longer affect the size of the content place holder in a master frame.
- Improved: Frame style previews are now only loaded when needed; this results in faster loading of the Image and SlideShow property windows.
- Improved: Added 'Include line-height in text styles (for better cross-browser compatbility)' to tables. Replaces 'FireFox fix'.
- Improved: WWB now dynamically loads style sheets of linked mobile pages when AJAX is enabled to ensure the style will be applied to objects.
- Improved: AJAX is disabled by default, appearently not all webhosts support this:(
- Improved: Carousel no longer cancels touch events.
- Improved: Added link title to CSS menu, Mega Menu and jQuery Menu.
- Improved: Added folder path to page name in 'Verify Links'
- Improved: Replaced object type with object ID in 'Verify Links'
- Improved: 'Page HTML' syntax color parser is now 10 times (approx.) faster!
- Improved: 'Import HTML' ignores invalid Flash components instead of canceling the import.
- New feature: Added 'Use percentages to make the table responsive' option to Table.
- New feature: Added 'Enable Responsive Fonts (different font sizes in breakpoints)' option to Table.
- New feature: Custom breakpoint values are automatically added to the 'Add breakpoint' list.
- New feature: Added 'Breakpoint' option to CSS menu. This value determines at which breakpoint the menu will switch from horizontal to vertical mode.
- New feature: Added option to configure the 'Breakpoint' value of the Layout Grid in mobile pages.
- New feature: Added basic support for Layers in mobile pages. Standard and docking layers have been implemented.
How to update from previous 10.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 10.x you can install it in the same location as the previous version.
This is yet another free update for all registered WWB10 users.
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb10update.zip (build date: June 26, 2015)