WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.1 fixes known problems and includes other improvements.
What's new in 11.2.1?
- Fixed: Carousel forward-circular/backward-circular now also works in full width/responsive mode.
- Fixed: Several Layout grid issues.
- Fixed: Height issue with 'Enable form' in layers and breakpoints.
- Fixed: Size issue with custom profile fields (option) in Signup object.
- Fixed: Issue with responsive columns in Photo Gallery.
- Fixed: CSS Menu submenu offset in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Removed 'position:absolute' for slideshow/lightbox in layout grid.
- Improved: Removed chmod 777 from fomr processor file upload code.
- Improved: Added z-index to css menu in layout grid.
- Improved: Floating layers use display:none instead of visibility:hidden.
- Improved: Added developers API key property to Google Maps Key. More details here: http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/suppor ... s2016.html
How to update from previous 11.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 11.x you can install it in the same location as the previous version.
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb11update.zip (build date: July 20, 2016)