WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.2 fixes known problems and includes other improvements.
This update is strongly recommended for users who have installed the Windows 10 anniversary update.
What's new in 11.2.2?
- Fixed: Issues with Responsive Menu.
- Fixed: Duplicated options with PayPal buttons in Layout Grid.
- Fixed: Export to QWB format include bullets (not supported by QWB). Bullets are now no longer exported.
- Workaround: Now includes msftedit.dll to workaround text editing issues with the Windows 10 anniversary update.
How to update from previous 11.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 11.x you can install it in the same location as the previous version.
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb11update.zip (build date: August 6, 2016)