WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.3 fixes known problems and includes other improvements.
What's new in 11.2.3?
- Fixed: W3C validation error in Responsive Menu.
- Improved: URL and descriptions of Photo Gallery are now included in template.
- Improved: Font changes in table cell properties now also supports breakpoints.
- Improved: Implemented advanced internal link house keeping to workaround issues in msftedit.dll and Windows 10 anniversary update. For older versions the previous implementation will be used.
How to update from previous 11.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 11.x you can install it in the same location as the previous version.
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb11update.zip (build date: September 14, 2016)