WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.4 fixes known problems and includes other improvements.
What's new in 11.2.4?
- Fixed: Floating layers height issue.
- Fixed: Columns in nested layout grid inherit background from container if column background is transparent.
- Fixed: SlideMenu full width cannot be set via property dialog.
- Fixed: Tooltip custom background color.
- Fixed: Issue with popup settings in mobile page links.
- Fixed: Issue with Layer Menu in Content Place Holder.
- Improved: PayPal custom image can now be smaller than the image size.
- Improved: Using images with padding in layout grid adds 'border-box'.
- Improved: Page Footer will no longer 'chase' objects outside the footer's boundaries.
- Improved: The quality of the ClipArt image is now approx. 10 times better than in previous versions with more details and smoother curves. Note that this applies to newly inserted clipart only.
How to update from previous 11.x versions?
1. Download the latest version here:
2. If you already have version 11.x you can install it in the same location as the previous version.
Advanced users can also download the updated files only here (no installer):
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb11update.zip (build date: September 28, 2016)