Responsive furniture company website

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
Joseph1982

Responsive furniture company website

Post by Joseph1982 »

hi every body,

http://tekmosa.com/

i have uploaded a demo of website for comments. it is responsive in 320, 480, 768 and 994 viewports.

please note that i have uploaded only the English index page plus office furniture, TV stands and dining room furniture pages.

http://tekmosa.com/
waiting to hear your comments. :D :D
Last edited by Joseph1982 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
alexmasss

Re: Responsive furniture company website

Post by alexmasss »

Hello, it is the second time i post about your site. The first time you had problems with the tablet layout, now you don't. You did well removing the circles above Our Company, Our Vision, Our Mission. There is one more thing to do- you set the text alignment to justified in your blocks Smart Design and High Quality, but you did not in Our Company, Our Vision, Our Mission. You may consider to change.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

alexmasss wrote:Hello, it is the second time i post about your site. The first time you had problems with the tablet layout, now you don't. You did well removing the circles above Our Company, Our Vision, Our Mission. There is one more thing to do- you set the text alignment to justified in your blocks Smart Design and High Quality, but you did not in Our Company, Our Vision, Our Mission. You may consider to change.

hi alexmasss

Thanks for your comment, yes i remember your last post about my tablet layout problem.
colinM helps was useful and I managed to solve that.

Ok. I will consider text alignment in about section of website.
mustafa.gramocelji

Post by mustafa.gramocelji »

excellent work so far , but would like to know, if you willing to shear, how did you implement "data-spy on scroll" ? You add some scrip od if is somewhere code?
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

mustafa.gramocelji wrote:excellent work so far , but would like to know, if you willing to shear, how did you implement "data-spy on scroll" ? You add some scrip od if is somewhere code?
Thanks mustafa for your comment,

Scroll spy is built in webbuilder script. add a css menu into your page and in its general tap enable "Scroll Spy".

ScrollSpy is a navigation mechanism that automatically highlights the navigation buttons based on the scroll position to indicate the visitor where they are currently on the page. This feature works in combination with bookmarks.

http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10#p348725
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

Very nice layout.

How did you get the pageheader layer with your logo and links to change opacity on scrolling?
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

protectourlands wrote:Very nice layout.

How did you get the pageheader layer with your logo and links to change opacity on scrolling?
Thank you protectourlands for your comment,

I have used Agency Template and modified it. Thanks for Pablo, there in agency template are two html objects one for header and the other for its style.

I just changed the background html color code and added opacity.

#PageHeader.affix
{
background: #F0F0F0;
opacity: 0.9;
-webkit-transition: all 500ms linear;
-moz-transition: all 500ms linear;
transition: all 500ms linear;
protectourlands

Excellent! Thank you. Will be a wonderful website when finished.
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Hi, Joseph1982
Very Nice Job,
I must say what i not like, all is almost pefect, effect etc, but icons which you use simply not belong at web, i mean, you must cerate other icons - better visual look, have on internet to much icon which be better for complete visual look.
Second, at breakpoint 320px / 768 at intro where is language, you not have icon LOGO, i see where is problem, problem is background, and not be visible, but you can add shape behind with opacity which be visible after 768px, and to have logo at all breakpoints, that is my oponion as web designer.
Any way you are very talented and like your job
alexmasss

Post by alexmasss »

Send message is not completely visible on smartphone.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

alexmasss wrote:Send message is not completely visible on smartphone.
which smartphone did you use to check the website?
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

thank you pajadt for your comment,
pajadt wrote: icons which you use simply not belong at web, i mean, you must cerate other icons
ok, I will consider your suggestion.
pajadt wrote: Second, at breakpoint 320px / 768 at intro where is language, you not have icon LOGO
would you please specify what do you mean by icon LOGO???
alexmasss

Post by alexmasss »

On Android 5 I dont see the last "e" letter from message.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

alexmasss wrote:On Android 5 I dont see the last "e" letter from message.
Thank you alexmasss for your superfine attention.
I checked the page on several smartphones with several resolutions but never noticed missing e in message.
I will give more space for send message button to be shown completely in 320 view port.
alexmasss

Post by alexmasss »

I have tried both integrated in Android browser(blue) and chrome but both browsers give the same thing, I dont see the final e.However as you said you may add some space.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

alexmasss wrote:I have tried both integrated in Android browser(blue) and chrome but both browsers give the same thing, I dont see the final e.However as you said you may add some space.
sorry i forgot to upload on server.

Now you can check it. I also uploaded office furniture page in products category. you may like to check it.
alexmasss

Post by alexmasss »

Now the send message button is displayed 100%.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

alexmasss wrote:Now the send message button is displayed 100%.
Thanks
please check office furniture page at: http://tekmosa.co.nf/index.en.office.furniture.html
alexmasss

Post by alexmasss »

On the smartphone it opens perfectly, technically it is ok. Just one remark - from the point of view of aesthetics on a smartphone layout the black numbers that represent the details on some brown furniture are not easy to see. You may consider to re-arange or change the color.
Last edited by alexmasss on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@Joseph1982 what is being said is this.... that when the text/information (black colour) slides in from the right over the dark furniture it is hard to read. This is due to one dark colour (the text) being placed over another dark colour (the furniture).
Maybe as a suggestion you can place the text/description on say a layer with a light colour background setting the opacity to still show through (whats behind) and the text/description will be more readable.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

Thanks alexmasss and BaconFries for your keen eyes. i will make necessary changes in order to texts be more readable.
Rebel Studio

Post by Rebel Studio »

I don't say this often but well done, looks great!

Only remark is what is already saidm the "select your prefered language:" text over the chair and prefered is spelled with double rr *preferred but besides that, great looking website!
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

hi rebel studio,
I have not finished remaining pages design yet. so as soon as i complete the work, i will upload the complete work with corrections done.
do you suggest any specific solution for texts over picture to be more readable? i do not feel comfortable with making any additional layer with transparency over pictures to make texts more readable.
by the way, thank you so much for your comment.
Rebel Studio

Post by Rebel Studio »

Solution for me seems easy, just move the logo and text up till it is above the chair.

Also, I noticed when I make the screen to mobile size you don't have a menu at the top, maybe make a hamburger dropdown or drop up menu.
protectourlands

One trick is to apply a light shadow to the dark text, which will make it much more readable when over dark backgrounds.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

Rebel Studio wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:16 pm Solution for me seems easy, just move the logo and text up till it is above the chair.
The content is placed over a floating full screen layer. so the layer decides where the position of content is.
Rebel Studio wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:16 pm Also, I noticed when I make the screen to mobile size you don't have a menu at the top, maybe make a hamburger dropdown or drop up menu.
which page did you mean? welcome page or other ones?
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

protectourlands wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:06 pm One trick is to apply a light shadow to the dark text, which will make it much more readable when over dark backgrounds.
thank you protectourlands for clue.
I have changed the text background from transparent to solid and then selected white and set the alpha to 50. alpha channel makes background to has opacity. I will upload within minutes.

check it at office furniture page too at 480 or lower view port: http://tekmosa.co.nf/office.furniture.html
Jetfighter81

Post by Jetfighter81 »

I liked the page very much and I got new ideas for my own page. Keep up the good work.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

Jetfighter81 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:54 pm I liked the page very much and I got new ideas for my own page. Keep up the good work.
Thank you very much Jetfighter81. :D
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

Rebel Studio wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:16 pm Also, I noticed when I make the screen to mobile size you don't have a menu at the top, maybe make a hamburger dropdown or drop up menu.
Now, the Index page has a panel layer menu in mobile landscape and portrait size.

check it at: http://tekmosa.co.nf/En/index.html
Rebel Studio

Post by Rebel Studio »

Joseph1982 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:06 pm
Now, the Index page has a panel layer menu in mobile landscape and portrait size.

check it at: http://tekmosa.co.nf/En/index.html
Looks great, well-done!

I currently checking out the drop-down version on my project but might switch to the panel one, looks nice.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

[/quote]
Looks great, well-done!

I currently checking out the drop-down version on my project but might switch to the panel one, looks nice.
[/quote]

well Rebel Studio, hope that could be helpful for you.
ljr1964

Post by ljr1964 »

Very nice! I love the treatment of the text throughout. I have not learned these techniques yet.
timzes

Post by timzes »

beautiful work indeed, inspirational, artistic, creative hardwork and determination, congrats :P great work well done.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

ljr1964 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:36 am Very nice! I love the treatment of the text throughout. I have not learned these techniques yet.
Thank you ljr1964 for your comment.
in WB12 see viewtopic.php?f=1&t=75660 for scroll animations.
in WB11 you can use bookmark events to animate text and images and more.
visit http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/bookmark_events.html
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

timzes wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:05 pm beautiful work indeed, inspirational, artistic, creative hardwork and determination, congrats :P great work well done.
Thank you timzes for your comment.
hope that could be helpful for you.