A Persian translator's website created by WWB

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
Rass

A Persian translator's website created by WWB

Post by Rass »

I am an authorized translator in Spain. Thanks to Pablo’s marvellous WWB software I have created and launched my first website in Internet, by myself and it works without any problem. I know it’s shabby, due to lack of my experience; but I’ll appreciate any comment to improve it. Many thanks beforehand.
http://www.rpedram.com
Rebel Studio

Re: A Persian translator's website created by WWB

Post by Rebel Studio »

I'm glad you say so yourself :mrgreen: but hey, all gets better with practice right, look at the more modern websites for reference.

Color schemes don't go well together and few transitions not really from this time, menu looks better if centered in this case.

If i click a link I don't see a menu or a up button, I have to roll back to the top to get to the menu, make a floating menu if you use this kind of layout or a button to go up or both :D

Your social media bar, why is the background white? it now looks like it got pasted on there.

The layout is a bit confusing when I check all links in the menu.

I see it is responsive though so good job on that, did you use breakpoints or the layout grid?

All with all I think for your first time you did your best but it's also a very big project to do the first time, keep practicing. :)
Rass

Post by Rass »

Dear Rebel, many thanks for your kind and appreciable advice. Thank you as well for your patience for going through all neglected details. I'll do all my best to change the design and structure of my site, as soon as the new version of the software is ready. Best regards
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

it is not fully responsive in mobile screen size. i checked in 360x640 pixels smartphone.
but that is great work for the first experience. keep going Rass.
موفق باشی
Rass

Post by Rass »

Dear Joseph, thank you for your kind notice. It is fully responsive, the vertical width for smartphones has been set at 320. Next time when I modify the breakpoints, with pleasure, I'll take into account your appreciable remarks. Regards
Rass

Post by Rass »

Thanks to Pablo, the Great Maestro's guidelines y taking into account the remarks received from other members in the Forum, such as Rebel Studio and Joseph1982, I managed to rebuild my website using WWB12.0.2. As I have mentioned before I am totally newbie and a beginner in this arena.
There are three breakpoints 320, 768 and 800. It's fully responsive without any problem. Once again I'll appreciate any comment or remark from you to improve my website. It isn't an artistic masterpiece, but a new experience in my educational life. Many Thanks in advance.