How do you like my company website?

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
etcbbu

How do you like my company website?

Post by etcbbu »

How do you like my company website? It's found at

www.ktravisj.com
https://ktravisj.com

Travis J Consulting, LLC
⚫️Website Design/Development/Maintenance
⚫️Web-Marketing/Social Media
⚫️SEO/Search Engine Optimization

https://ktravisj.com
BaconFries

Re: How do you like my company website?

Post by BaconFries »

Ok straight to the point. Only one Major dislike is the very very annoying popup for your testimonials. Why have it when you already have a link on the page to them. It's like you are forcing (oh look at me) visitors to view as it pops up every link you select once is enough and only on the home page if you must.
andyp

Post by andyp »

I'm sure that annoying pop up has been mentioned before ;)
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

i think come time to change web - that is my impression about your web
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Hi etcbbu,

I've taken a look at your site and here is my 2 cents worth:

1. I agree with the testimonials following you down the page. I would say nix that. Maybe where you have your 'Awards' section, you can add a nice big button underneath that says Read what other are saying about Travis J Consulting or something to that effect. Or maybe on a layer have a scrolling testimonials carousel with a button that takes you to the testimonials page if the want to see more.

2. I like the fact you are being current and using parallax; however, there may be a bit much of it on the pages which in the end for me actually takes away the 'coolness' of it. It would be like having animation from top to bottom on your webpages.... its a bit of an overkill. I think if you were to cut back on it a little and use it as a nice segue between sections it would be more effective.

3. I would make sure to organize all your stuff together. For example, your 'some websites done' is split up with a parallax image in between. To me it makes it seem like they are 2 different sections when they are not and the image in between is nice but doesn't really have anything to do with the site (it may to you) but it's just some trees and a pond to me.

Those are the main things that stand out to me. I do like your logo and main menu font and overall I like where you are heading with the design. Keep up the good work.