General site feedback

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
RiaanN

General site feedback

Post by RiaanN »

Good day

I would appreciate feedback on my first site created with WB12. Please note that the online shopping part does not work yet because for some obscure reason South Africa is not yet supporting PayPal. Therefore I need to find another solution
If there is anything you think I need to change to improve the site, please let me know

Link – www.eroticherbs.co.za
BaconFries

Re: General site feedback

Post by BaconFries »

I don't usually give feedback but here goes. To start it isn't responsive you have designed for desktop and with more and more users using mobile devices to view the web then you really should be looking at making it responsive. On first viewing it was a bit slow to load this is probably due to images being to large (file size in mb). If using shapes ie banner with shadow then you will need to set as CSS this is because shapes are non responsive. Regarding PayPal it is most likely due to banking restrictions of South Africa for various reasons see the link below although dated it may still apply. Note that this is not related to the PayPal objects that are provided by the programme but with PayPal and banking in South Africa.This is just my two cents worth others may differ but I would focus on getting it being responsive first and worry about a payment method later.
PayPal