My Website

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
David

My Website

Post by David »

Please check out my Website created with WYSIWYG https://www.harley-outlet.com
Also does anyone here know if WYSIWYG has a magnifyer when rolling over a picture. Thanks in advance
electrochrisso

Re: My Website

Post by electrochrisso »

Website is functional, but bland, so could do with more cosmetic pro design, along with a responsive layout to make it stand out.
Also does anyone here know if WYSIWYG has a magnifyer when rolling over a picture. Thanks in advance
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79145
WYSIWYG THE GREATEST Web Builder EVER
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

As other reply very bland, needs a colour theme to it, a coloured background, a decent banner with the Harley Logo maybe, use a image of Harley itself incoperated into the banner the one used doesn't do any justice so no comment on it, after all it is about you selling parts for one of the most iconic motor cycles known.

On entering I would never have guessed from the title alone what your selling due to lack of information! you really need give more of a descriptive information about the site, like how long in business, location, your goals etc. I also had to use the pinch method (using two fingers to zoom in out) just to see the images used and read the text although it works it not 'Mobile Friendly' non reponsive (see the links at end on how to use to design a responsive site) anymore just visit the following by 'Google' enter your site url for the results! Mobile Friendly I would also lose the PayPal images at each side as they don't do anything for the site or page a simplified image would surfice. Well thats my two cents.
Please read the following urls on RWD design which hopefully will guide you to make your site reponsive.
Responsive Web Design
Introduction to Responsive Web Design - The Basics
Responsive Web Design FAQ
Responsive Web Design in WYSIWYG Web Builder

Mobile Design
The following is not commonly used anymore (See note in page regarding why)
Mobile Web Design in WYSIWYG Web Builder

Layout Grids
Layout Grids Part1
Layout Grids Part2
Advanced Layout Grid Features
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi,

In my opinion there is far too much "White". It needs an injection of color and contrast to make the website more pleaseing to the eye.

Regards

Gary