Kamagra

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
laros

Kamagra

Post by laros »

Brand new website made with WYSIWYG 14 https://www.kamagra-uzitek.com
Last edited by laros on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
alan_sh

Re: Kamagra

Post by alan_sh »

To me, this post is not about showcasing your site, but about advertising your products.

Alan
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

alan_sh wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:00 pm To me, this post is not about showcasing your site, but about advertising your products.

Alan
Agree completely.
laros

Post by laros »

Hi, i didnt knew it was that wrong, but i did fixed it now and deleted 90% of the text. Is it acceptable now?
laros

Post by laros »

WWBman wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:03 pm
alan_sh wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:00 pm To me, this post is not about showcasing your site, but about advertising your products.

Alan
Agree completely.

I dont think your post is anyhow adding to the quality of the forum or solving the problem. Just "agree completely" isnt appropriate either, because we do not collect "agrees" here but are trying to solve the problem and i respect the opinion of Allan who already said that what is not ok and how it should be done. Looks like to me you are just trying to make as much as possible posts so you earn those stars.
laros

Post by laros »

Thank you for warning. I have fixed it now, can you check if now is acceptable?

Alan
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

Not to me.

If you are showcasing your site, you should be saying things like:
Look at my site <site url>. I built it using WB12/13/14/15 (choose one) and I'd like feedback on the layout.
To me, your post says "please visit this site if you have erectile issues" - which is not what I want to see on a web site development forum.

Alan
laros

Post by laros »

I have deleted everything else now but link, now it should be ok.
alan_sh wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:17 pm Not to me.

If you are showcasing your site, you should be saying things like:
Look at my site <site url>. I built it using WB12/13/14/15 (choose one) and I'd like feedback on the layout.
To me, your post says "please visit this site if you have erectile issues" - which is not what I want to see on a web site development forum.

Alan
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

Thanks - that's better