Hamburger menu not showing up in header on php page

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
melina

Hamburger menu not showing up in header on php page

Post by melina » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:25 pm

I upgraded to v14 and added a hamburger (panel) menu to my header on every page. Looks and works great except does not show up on my php (email form) page header.

It is there in the html preview, so I published an html version of the page just to see if the hamburger would show up at least - no dice!

When I noticed that the published code on the php page listed the menu as a wb_PanelMenu, instead of a wb_headerPanelMenu like the other pages, I removed and replaced the header in its entirety. That fixed the code. But the menu still isn't showing up.

Note that the image with link (company logo) also in the header has been unaffected through all this.

I'm at a loss so I'll let all of you (who are not the relative newbie I am) throw some thoughts out...please!

BaconFries

Re: Hamburger menu not showing up in header on php page

Post by BaconFries » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Without actually seeing what you have done it hard to say. When posting itis always best to provide a url to the site/page in question so we can view and offer any advice.

melina

Re: Hamburger menu not showing up in header on php page

Post by melina » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:49 pm

The problem fixed itself - a cyber caching issue. Tested on other machines & platforms and pages came out different on each one or actually correct. After a couple days, all good.

I told you I was new at this!! :wink:

I will, however, post urls next time. Thank you!