slide menu not working in mobile device

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
pattenat

slide menu not working in mobile device

Post by pattenat »

The slide menu for the Menu Navigation on my site all of a sudden isn't working. It was working in both browser and mobile device two days ago and when I uploaded the website yesterday the menu isn't working in mobile devices now. It still works in the browser but not mobile. I didn't change any properties just published the site so all content and pages were new on the server.

So far I've tried. Dumping cache, deleting all the website files from the server and re-uploaded each thinking maybe it was a .js or .css file that didn't get updated, reviewed properties to make sure nothing changed. I know I didn't physically change anything (properties). I even deleted the Menu button and menu and did them from scratch, willing to recreate it in every page just to get this thing done, and cannot get the menu to display in my mobile device. Seems strange that it was working and now not. I did check the browser settings on my device as well there is nothing that should be stopping the script from running or the menu from displaying "on click". I'm stumped.

The way this menu is set up is:

Slide Menu is set to hidden/not visible.

Menu image/icon when clicked "shows" slide menu, menu is aligned/z indexed "to front/top" of page. (as I image in the arrange functions bring to front sets the z index properties)

Any clues as to what happened? Or what I should be looking for? Below is the link to the site if you want to test it.

http://www.hardysfarm.com/WBProject

Another question: how can I turn off the auto play on an image slide show? I don't see a setting in properties to have it NOT auto play.
Pablo

Re: slide menu not working in mobile device

Post by Pablo »

I think it is related to the 'include visibility' option.

See 'When using events, the visibility is affected by breakpoints' in the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63817
pattenat

Post by pattenat »

Ah, I could kiss you :) Can you answer my other question?

Another question: how can I turn off the auto play on an image slide show? I don't see a setting in properties to have it NOT auto play.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Set the pause time to '0'.

See also the help (F1).