site search - options

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
amir2314

site search - options

Post by amir2314 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:09 pm

hello again dear pablo sorry for getting your time :lol: , i have many problem in this case , in site search when i choose the show result in another page and select my favorite page to show the result , after upload for test , search show me the blank page that i selected without any result even search index is generated !

another problem , I'm persian user when i choose the show result in new browser , search index work perfectly but all content is left to right but i need too show me the content in right to left because my language is rtf and its hard for my users to read the results and wwb not have this option for set the align
another problem :i want to show the result in current page but i can't find this item
another my problem is from publish , some times i need too publish just search index without any html files and image or anything for save time cause i have many pages in my projects but at now i have to publish with html file or entire , how can i solve this ?

Pablo

Re: site search - options

Post by Pablo » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:40 pm

in site search when i choose the show result in another page and select my favorite page to show the result , after upload for test , search show me the blank page that i selected without any result even search index is generated !
Please read the help how to use this feature.
If you have a problem with it, then include the URL of the page or share your project file.
I'm persian user when i choose the show result in new browser , search index work perfectly but all content is left to right but i need too show me the content in right to left because my language is rtf and its hard for my users to read the results and wwb not have this option for set the align
I'm sorry I have no experience with the Persian language. I need more details to be able to help you.
I want to show the result in current page but i can't find this item
Please read the help.
some times i need too publish just search index without any html files and image or anything for save time cause i have many pages in my projects but at now i have to publish with html file or entire , how can i solve this ?
There is no option to save the search index only.