Can it be done a form with stripe or paypal

Issues related to forms.
johnbor

Can it be done a form with stripe or paypal

Post by johnbor »

Is there anyway other than third party programs that dont work in WYSIWYG that a user can fill for m data out then proceed to a credit card order for their purchase and then have the form send the data to a user of whats in the form only if the credit card purchase has been approved by strip or paypal?

I know jot forms does this fine but it also cost big bucks.. Is there a way to do this in the a WYSIWYG form builder?
Pablo

Re: Can it be done a form with stripe or paypal

Post by Pablo »

You can integrate any third party payment service into WYSIWYG Web Builder.
This is not directly related to the application. A form is standard HTML functionality.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

First of all "All" third party scripts can be implemented into WYSIWYG Web Builder if you understand how to. There are PayPal objects that you simply drag'n'drop to the page and set as required by yourself. I don't know of stripe personally but if it has any HTML code then again it can be implemented into WWB easily using the HTML Object.
Add HTML

See the following for PayPal

Adding a PayPal Buy Now button to your website

Creating a basic PayPal Shopping Cart

Building a PHP Shopping Cart using WYSIWYG Web Builder
johnbor

Post by johnbor »

BaconFries wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:04 pm First of all "All" third party scripts can be implemented into WYSIWYG Web Builder if you understand how to. There are PayPal objects that you simply drag'n'drop to the page and set as required by yourself. I don't know of stripe personally but if it has any HTML code then again it can be implemented into WWB easily using the HTML Object.
Add HTML

See the following for PayPal

Adding a PayPal Buy Now button to your website

Creating a basic PayPal Shopping Cart

Building a PHP Shopping Cart using WYSIWYG Web Builder
I understand how to add the html but I don't know of any scripts that I can utilize for adding the notes area to the button. If you know where i can find such a script please direct me to it please.. Thank you
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

As previously mentioned by Pablo at the following Notes are now deprecated and have been removed from use in PayPal buttons and the payment page. This means there is no script to add to show any message sorry.

All PayPal deprecated variables (Not used anymore):
https://developer.paypal.com/docs/paypa ... -variables

Answered at stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/422 ... nger-works