File Download

Issues related to forms.
Alex15963

File Download

Post by Alex15963 »

Hi All! In the "Forms" section there is a "File Download". Can I somehow make a batch selection and upload files. Thanks! Other extensions upload files only to the server. Do not send mail
Pablo

Re: File Download

Post by Pablo »

The built-in form script processes one file per input field.

For multiple file upload you can use this extension:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/fileuploader.html
Alex15963

Post by Alex15963 »

Thanks Pablo for the quick reply! But this extension uploads files to the server in a folder, not mail. :roll:
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, if you need different behavior then you will have to implement your own script.
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

Hi Alex15963
maybe this extension I have here could be of use to you, test the demo and see if its what your looking for, it will email the attachments directly to the email you setup in your form
https://shop.grahamscomputers.net/websh ... nts-9.html

Graham
clarkep

Post by clarkep »

Alex15963 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:31 pm Hi All! In the "Forms" section there is a "File Download". Can I somehow make a batch selection and upload files. Thanks! Other extensions upload files only to the server. Do not send mail
Alex 15963

I think you may not have quite grasped what Pablo said in his first reply to you the file upload in the form wizard can be used for what you want to use it for but you just need to add more that one input field for the the files it all depends on how many files you need it to upload so if you want to upload 3 files you need 3 input fields "have i got that right Pablo".

also you can use it for mail you just need to change the form action step 4 of 4 in the form wizard to use built in php forum processor to send data to an email address.