Contact form problem

Issues related to forms.
Ronar

Contact form problem

Post by Ronar »

Hello!
I need your help. From the contact form on my site, the email is sent, but does not reach the MS 365 inbox. also Recaptcha does not work. I contacted the Go Daddy where I hosted the site and they said that the problem is not with them. I probably set something wrong. I read and tried everything I found in this forum related to mail form and the problems encountered with Go daddy. My website is: http://www.ronaldarnakis.com and was built with WB 15.

thanks!
BaconFries

Re: Contact form problem

Post by BaconFries »

First it is well known in the forum that GoDaddy never likes to admit that the issue is with them and point the finger of blame at the software. It is also known if you are using one of the "free" email accounts then your host block these as they are generally used for the purpose of spamming. This is why it is recommended to use the email address of the domain. If emails aren't arriving in your inbox then it could be that it has been blocked by your host or it has been sent to your spam folder. Please see the following url reading from.
Emails are not arriving in my inbox...
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/ ... 10&t=32967

Also note WB 15 is no longer supported.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The email is most likely blocked somewhere, either on the server or on the receiving side (SPAM, ISP block)

Note that GoDaddy usually blames the script but until now there has never been an issue where the script was the fault.
Ronar

Post by Ronar »

Thanks a lot for the reply. Can you suggest me a hosting site that you know for sure is compatible with the WB forms script? I want to renounce to godaddy services.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The script is compatible with Godaddy .
However, you will first need to know what goes wrong at the server side, so you can adjust the properties of the form.
For example, you may need to change the 'from address' or you may need to use SMTP.