Disclaimer Message

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
Interactive DJ

Post by Interactive DJ »

Thank you all for your suggestions and help - This is what I have settled on. It is able to be used when designing and using the WB menu options, I only need to put it on the links I want and it shows the link in the popup if the use wants to use it they own way. The only down side is that IE does not allow the use to copy the link from the popup.

So in the page header section I put this

Code: Select all

<script language="Javascript" Type="text/Javascript">
<!--
// Disclaimer
function disclaimer(jumpurl){
if (confirm("You are leaving my company web site who are not "+
"responsible for the content "+
"of external sites.\n"+
"\nClick OK to proceed to your chosen link\n"+
"or write down the link below and enter it yourself into your own internet browser\n"+
"Press CANCEL to stay on this page\n"+
"\n"+jumpurl+"\n")) {
window.open(jumpurl);
}
}
//-->
</script>
Then in WB when putting in the links within a WB navigation menu (e.g. "Slide menu", "Text menu" etc) use the "Web Site" option and this line

Code: Select all

javascript:disclaimer('http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com')
of course menus already built can be altered as WB already uses the URL bit so just add javascript:disclaimer(' before and ') after.

The window.open command opens a new window so in the WB navigation menu options use "Open is the same Browser" option.

Now you are done hyper links with popup disclaimers and an option to hyperlink or not.

Martin