Very Powerful File Manager For Web

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
adex1

Very Powerful File Manager For Web

Post by adex1 »

This is very power file manager upload doc, pdf, images, video, audio and so on for web.

The features of this Very Powerful File Manager For Web are more than what you think.

It is tested by me and I can confirm it is good for all.

http://elfinder.org/
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.
Patrik iden

Re: Very Powerful File Manager For Web

Post by Patrik iden »

Looks nice, is there a login system, or can you password protect folders?

Thank you.
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

really nice.
I only see one problem on it. is does not show thumbs of image files. That is a point that i consider a big defect. but i like all the rest. really usefull the drag&drop upload, and the compresion/decompresion features.
Thanks for the info.
http://www.cmsplus.bbbweb.be
Web Design , CMS Systems & e-commerce for WYSIWYG 9
adex1

Post by adex1 »

Patrik iden wrote:Looks nice, is there a login system, or can you password protect folders?

Thank you.
Use Login tool and lock extentions for login and you can disable some features you don't want client/people/customer to use.
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

adex1 wrote:
Patrik iden wrote:Looks nice, is there a login system, or can you password protect folders?

Thank you.
Use Login tool and lock extentions for login and you can disable some features you don't want client/people/customer to use.
OK thank you.
adex1

Post by adex1 »

kuasarx wrote:really nice.
I only see one problem on it. is does not show thumbs of image files. That is a point that i consider a big defect. but i like all the rest. really usefull the drag&drop upload, and the compresion/decompresion features.
Thanks for the info.
Are you sure you check properly that there is not thumb of image feature? l will say please check again.
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

adex1 wrote: Are you sure you check properly that there is not thumb of image feature? l will say please check again.
Yes!!! You are right, sorry i did not see before! :oops:
elfinder looks fantanstic. It is a really good option for integrate in a CMS when the users of the web are advanced users, but to many options if your client have not good knwledge of working in the cloud...

It is a reallly good option for integrate it with tinimce or ckeditor, or with his editor companion elrte.
when I get a bit of free time, i will try to integrate it to one of my proyects, and test it on a working on a real world solution, and sure share with the forum.
adex1

Post by adex1 »

kuasarx wrote:
adex1 wrote: Are you sure you check properly that there is not thumb of image feature? l will say please check again.
Yes!!! You are right, sorry i did not see before! :oops:
elfinder looks fantanstic. It is a really good option for integrate in a CMS when the users of the web are advanced users, but to many options if your client have not good knwledge of working in the cloud...

It is a reallly good option for integrate it with tinimce or ckeditor, or with his editor companion elrte.
when I get a bit of free time, i will try to integrate it to one of my proyects, and test it on a working on a real world solution, and sure share with the forum.
Alright good. Please donate for them so that their motivation can continue releasing more knowledge and ideas scripts.
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

adex1 wrote: Alright good. Please donate for them so that their motivation can continue releasing more knowledge and ideas scripts.
i allways do if i use for comercial propourses!!!!!