need help to integrate filemanager in CMS

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
maxime

need help to integrate filemanager in CMS

Post by maxime »

I am using TinymCe and i was able put the setting for advanced toolbar but i need help to integrate a file manager in it.

if somebody knows what code should i put inside the editor setting in WWB.

Any filemanger will do i f you can help me.

Actually i try to put the ajaxfilemanager, but i am not able to put the right code inside the editor setting.
BaconFries

Re: need help to integrate filemanager in CMS

Post by BaconFries »

@maxime Please read forum rules...

Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.
maxime

Post by maxime »

Well, i tough it was related since i am just asking if somebody have already integrate a filemanager using the editor setting in WWB.

The editor setting is inside WYSIWYG Web Builder so i think i am legitimate to ask such a question.

Where can i post such a question ? This section is also for tips tric and tutorial then i think its te best place to ask this question.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

The file manager is a third party add on for the CKEditor,it is not part of WYSIWYG, any help with how it works should be made with the user who supplied the url to download it from, or contact the developer of the file manager or read any documentaion that may have been supplied with it.
This section is also for tips tricks and tutorials
Yes for providing them, not for asking for tips etc ...if you read the posts you will see that it is users who have provided them. Again help with the file manager should be made with who ever posted the addon in the forum as they should provide help with it.