Asking for Extension help (User Made)

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
BaconFries

Asking for Extension help (User Made)

Post by BaconFries »

After reading many times in "WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions Questions" were users/members are asking questions for help on non official extensions I thought it might be best just provide a little post that will guide them to the correct page or pages.

The following are examples of non offical extensions this means that they were not made by Pablo and are not officially supported by him they were made by other members of the forum and any or all questions should be made to them at the appropiate thread in the forum.

All references to user made extensions can be found at the following url below were if you do a simply search for the extension builders name then you will find a link to the correct thread were you can then post all questions regarding use of the extension.
Index

So for example you have downloaded an extension from the extension manager i.e. Dropline Menu now if you carefully look to the right of the extension once installed you will notice Created By Adendum now this is the builder of the extension so any questions should be made directly to Adendum and not Support/Pablo you can find reference to the extension at the url provided above.
Example image were to find the creator of the extension highlighted in red.
paul.gif
Another example of this is an extension by myself is the Dock Menu Text Bottom
bf.gif
Now not all extensions are available through the extension manager there are a number of builders that you must vist there web siies before you can obtain there extensions these members are [RZ], me.prosenjeet, sts, kuasarx and r3za a search of the forum and the Extension index Index for there threads will give you links to there sites.

Finally please note that there is nothing wrong in posting for help in "WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions Questions" it is just that this is for help on official extension and any questions related to user made as mentioned above should be made with the original builders as you will get a speedier answer to what may or may not be wrong with the extension ypou have installed.

Thanks for reading BF Forum Member?Moderator and extension builder.