PayPal Terms&Conditions

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
BaconFries

PayPal Terms&Conditions

Post by BaconFries »

A couple of days ago a User/Member asked Here
I am trying to add a terms and conditions button to Subcription Paypal button
i'm going to type the terms and conditions, and add a checkbox, so that the paypal subscribe button doesn't work until you've ticked the checkbox.
I replied that it would require the use of scripting such as javascript or even jQuery. Thinking if it could be done I decided to write up some code (jQuery) for this. You can download the example .wbs and see the results from MediaFire Download

There are two examples both work exactly the same the only difference is what is used to display the "T&C" one will use a Modal Layer and the other a jQuery Dialog. Each Demo has a PayPal Subscription button (Disabled till Checkbox is Clicked/Checked) you can click on it but a popup alert will show informing you to use you must accept the T&C first.
The Checkbox is also(Disabled till you click Agree in the T&C) lastly there is a Text link to the "T&C" on each you will see Agree and Disagree buttons by clicking Agree the Checkbox will then become Checked allowing The PayPal button to be clicked.

Note that when using this that the PayPal button was filled with all the required data such a Subscription fee, days to run etc it was then converted to a form for it to work. The Demo is for WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.1 and Higher only.
Pablo

Re: PayPal Terms&Conditions

Post by Pablo »

Thanks for sharing your solution!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Your welcome Pablo.
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Good work my friend :wink: 8)