I'm looking for particular extension. Help me please..

This forum is dedicated to discussions about shopping carts/ecommerce.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
MUDJ

I'm looking for particular extension. Help me please..

Post by MUDJ »

Good morning everyone.
I'm making my company's website and i wanted to know one thing.
I'm looking for an extension (if any exist ...is similar at one post form), that allows me to automatically insert a large number of shops, including address, phone number and map to visualize a way for go to.., which customers can search, simply by entering the country or province, and the cap / zip.
You know some extension that allows me to do this? I write you a site example:

http://www.zarahome.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... d=84009905

If you know a system and not extention, if you are available to write me, please help me step by step please!
thanks for help me.
BaconFries

Re: I'm looking for particular extension. Help me please..

Post by BaconFries »

MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

BaconFries wrote:Maybe this
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=46934
I hope it's not much difficult.. Otherwise i hope in plus simple extention..
Thanks!!! :-)
adex1

Post by adex1 »

Contact Navaldesign for customise coding with big donation he might able to help you.
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

Hi BaconFries, sorry.. Can you help me?
I've just save in "Store Locator" one shop (enter i 60 "DistanceAlert") for a test, but.. for "Store Locator form ID" and "Store Locator Map ID"? i not understand what i must change...(for Italy country). Other fields i've not change never. I've insert correctly in "Store Location" all data of the shop, longitude and latitude too.
But in a test, i insert my Cap (zip number) and the result is this: "Unfortunately, our closest location is more than 60 miles away". I'm in the same city..
Why exit this message? What is the error? I'm non understand the problem.
Thanks for help!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

for "Store Locator form ID" and "Store Locator Map ID"? i not understand what i must change...(for Italy country).
Ok you do not need to change these if you do not wish to, they are only used if you wish to use more than one store locator and you need to change the ID's so not to cause errors on the page, so it is safe to leave as it is for what ever language you use.
"I've just save in "Store Locator" one shop (enter i 60 "DistanceAlert")" for a test "and the result is this: "Unfortunately, our closest location is more than 60 miles away".
Ok the reason for this may be the following the 60 you have entered is measured in miles were in italy you use kilometers so this equels 96.5kl...

If you can please provide a working url so that I can view and be able to advise you better
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

Ok the reason for this may be the following the 60 you have entered is measured in miles were in italy you use kilometers so this equels 96.5kl...

If you can please provide a working url so that I can view and be able to advise you better
The site in question is: http://www.switch-it-starter.com/negozi.php
Thanks for info but my problem is that if i select 60 and i looking for same CAP/ZIP, exit same message... not is correct. You have a resolution?
Other question: if i have up to 500 shop to insert on map, and the letter is from A to Z (26) is possible to modify for insert pluas of 26?
Thanks for help!!!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Why would you want to show "500" stores all at onetime on a map? this would make the map exteremly large, making the user scroll to see the others that are out of view in the map area. The idea of the extension is to show the closest store location/s to the zipcode not every store that you have inserted into the xml file. The extension also use the english alphabet which only uses 26 letters so this is the reason why it will only show the first 26, you really shouldnt need to display more than 26 locations at once but if needed you can.

I will take a look at the error message by looking at a copy of the xml file (from my browsers cache) that is generated by the map this will allow me to view the locations you have used, and I will test this...I will get back to you later this afternoon as I do not have access to my copy of WB and the extension to do this.
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

Infact, but if i insert 500 shops, if i research by a postal code, visualize too over 60 miles.. (100 km).
If i insert city in the research field, not is problem, but visualize all..! (Over 60)
If i've to insert over 500 the possibility is only 26.
For insert others? Is the solution to insert others? Manually on xml? But for research? Is a problem?
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

You are here? You have visualized the post? Thanks for help...
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

BaconFries wrote:I will take a look at the error message by looking at a copy of the xml file (from my browsers cache) that is generated by the map this will allow me to view the locations you have used, and I will test this...I will get back to you later this afternoon as I do not have access to my copy of WB and the extension to do this.
Hello! you have check? Thanks if You want help me for this problem!
Thanks!!!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Apoligies I have been busy with other matters outside of the forum, please note that although I try to read most posts in the forum on a moderators level, I dont always read post related to the shopping carts so I may miss your post or posts, So saying this I would recommend thatb you try and post all qyestions related to the extension at the following url viewtopic.php?f=42&t=46934 here I can read and give you answer, I will take a look this evening and get back to you.
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

BaconFries wrote:Apoligies I have been busy with other matters outside of the forum, please note that although I try to read most posts in the forum on a moderators level, I dont always read post related to the shopping carts so I may miss your post or posts, So saying this I would recommend thatb you try and post all qyestions related to the extension at the following url viewtopic.php?f=42&t=46934 here I can read and give you answer, I will take a look this evening and get back to you.
Hello! I write at 5 november in topic you have write me..
Thanks if you want help me!
M.