New Web Hosting Template WYSIWYG 11

In this section you can share templates you've created with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
bubblegumweb

New Web Hosting Template WYSIWYG 11

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi All,

I'm working on a WYSIWYG 11 Web Hosting website template which I could do with some feedback on please. I't my first attempt at a WYSIWYG template and when it's completed will be free to download.
I have created the template using Layers, shapes, images, and standard text with CSS3 animation

http://maxximdigital.co.uk/host_template/

Looking forward to feedback please.

Regards

Gary

Note: Just a quick update on the Hosting Template. The images viewed in the demo template will not come with images in. Users of the template will add there own images.
electrochrisso

Re: New Web Hosting Template WYSIWYG 11

Post by electrochrisso »

Good job Gary, has a professional look about it, are you going to make it responsive too.
WYSIWYG THE GREATEST Web Builder EVER
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

I'm not sure. When someone creates a WYSIWYG template do they make them responsive too?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Looks great. If you look at what templates others are offerimg now you will see that they are responsive. Lets say a user wanted to use it 'out of the box" for there own use and published it then Google could or would end up penalising it due to not being reponsive so it being 'out of the box' responsive ready is beneficial.
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Just a quick update on the Hosting Template. The images viewed in the demo template will not come with images in. Users of the template will add there own images.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@bubblegumweb I have updated your original thread to show that the images used will not come with template.
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi all,

Here is the Web Hosting Template free to use. It has been designed in WYSIWYG 11 using simple layers and text. Feel free to change whatever you wish.

You can download the template here: www.maxximdigital.co.uk/template/Hosting_Template.rar

If there any problems please do contact me.

Regards

Gary
bburgess

Post by bburgess »

bubblegumweb wrote:Hi all,

Here is the Web Hosting Template free to use. It has been designed in WYSIWYG 11 using simple layers and text. Feel free to change whatever you wish.

You can download the template here: http://www.maxximdigital.co.uk/template ... mplate.rar

If there any problems please do contact me.

Regards

Gary
Thanks Gary :)

Looks good! I will be having a play with it :)

Cheers
BB
KISS is the key!