Image Fader/Highligher 1.0.1 ****Updated on 07.06.2009****

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

I just get the image that i used in the extention showing up but it does not fade/highlight (depending on which one u use) in IE8.

Can anyone else please clarify this for me just so i know its not a problem at my end, also if its my end it would save sneil looking at it, cheers.

Cheers,
Scott
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Have tried in IE7 and works great .......cant say about IE8 want to wait and see how it favors over 7 before I upgrade to it.....Working in Safari, FF, Opera and Chrome.......SUB you using Vista?
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

hey Bacon......to be honest, im hating IE8 but I cant find any link on microsoft site to download IE7 for Vista.......oh yeh sorry im using Vista :P
zinc

Post by zinc »

SUB wrote:hey Bacon......to be honest, im hating IE8 but I cant find any link on microsoft site to download IE7 for Vista.......oh yeh sorry im using Vista :P
SUB I have tested it and it works with IE8, Please note you need to upload it and it will not work locally. Furthermore avoid using PNGs.
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Akamaro wrote:
sneil69 wrote:
SUB wrote:hey Bacon......to be honest, im hating IE8 but I cant find any link on microsoft site to download IE7 for Vista.......oh yeh sorry im using Vista :P
SUB I have tested it and it works with IE8, Please note you need to upload it and it will not work locally. Furthermore avoid using PNGs.
AVOID USING PNG? no man, the quality with GIF sux.... Lots of professionals use PNG since the quality with transparency is much better then GIF format.... Seriously, my advise and experience, don't stop using PNG. Use this to always test ur sites. viewtopic.php?t=19192&highlight=
If you are using transparent images...PNG is the format of choice. I mean quality wise GIF stands no where near PNG maybe 30%. Ya, one drawback.... PNG files are fat and you should know how to reduce the size using an imaging software.
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

hmmm im gonna have to look at my IE8.....cheers sneil for checkin it out.

Akamaro, I love using Vista, its just since ive changed to IE8 things seem to be all wierd.....cheers for the link you posted, ill check it out!

Ill always stick to pngs, the quality is amazing and small file size.

Im gonna do a few bits of testing, ill get back to ya

Cheers,
Scott
zinc

Post by zinc »

Guys what I meant buy PNGs is in this case. As I myself use PNG religiously! :D
naftalina

Re: Image Fader/Highligher 1.0.1 ****Updated on 07.06.2009**

Post by naftalina »

I will like if this could work in the opposite direction!? :)