***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Navaldesign

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

Post by Navaldesign »

To get sequence numbers, you need to keep track of each email number.
You can do this by storing and retrieving the last number from a database or file stored on the server.
This is what Webshop Plus does (stores the last order number on the server, and then retrieves it when a new order is made).
If you look at how this is done in Webshop Plus, you can apply exactly the same solution.
It will be enough using a hidden field (instead of an editbox) to "echo" the number and receive it with the mail details.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

Hi George

Where can we download the latest version of this extension?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

The version available through the Extension Manager is the latest one.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

Perfect! Thank you. This is a great extension.
derold

Post by derold »

wb12

Quick Question when I add form processor to a page that has layout grid using the form option it sends the form but no information.
if I add it to a page with just a regular form it works fine.
derold

Post by derold »

wb12

Ok I got it working but I don't no what was wrong.
lummis

Post by lummis »

George, I tried to update the Form Processor extension (mine was still at 2.6.0) but the update failed. I then removed the extension to try a clean install but the downloaded failed again. I am not sure if it has any significance but the latest version according to the Extension Manager is 2.7.5.7 whilst your Change Log says the latest is 2.7.5.6

Brian

EDIT - Having closed WB12 and then reopened, the updated file has been loaded. It must have been a glitch in the system.
lummis

Post by lummis »

Unfortunately the updated extension has not solved my initial problem as hoped. My host has just upgraded it's servers to PHP7 and this appears to have caused the DBTS Form Processor to fail. I have tried both PHP5 and PHP7 in the Page Properties without success.

Having enabled the debugger I have received the following:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/********/public_html/********.org.uk/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php:208 Stack trace: #0 /home/********/public_html/********.org.uk/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php(154): db_connect() #1 /home/********/public_html/********.org.uk/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php(247): WriteToMySQL('********...', 'localhost', '********', '********', 'clothing', Array, Array, 'Yes', 'Yes') #2 /home/********/public_html/********.org.uk/clothing_order_form.php(233): include('/home/********/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/********/public_html/********.org.uk/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 208

I have a very basic knowledge of PHP/MySQL but I am wondering whether the problem lies with the mysql_connect function in the includes_dbtsfunctions folder - should this be mysqli_connect with PHP7?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Obviously your server has switched to mysqli.
However it is not that simle, as all functions have to be updated for mysqli.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
lummis

Post by lummis »

That's what I thought, George. It looks as though I will have to change to the built in Form Processor although I am having some problems setting that up - hopefully Pablo will come to my rescue if needed. Many thanks.

Brian
tdr

Recaptcha V2 with DBTS

Post by tdr »

Has anybody been able to integrate Pablo's reCAPTCHA v2 extension with DBTS form processor?

I use both DBTS form processor and DBTS preview, and I really would like to avoid having to rebuild it from scratch as it is not a short form. But with reCAPTCHA v1 now deprecated, I really need to remove DBTS reCAPTCHA and would rather not. Yes, I could do some kind of different "are you human" test, but if anybody has been able to integrate the v2 extension with DBTS I would be keen to hear how you did it!

Thanks
Last edited by tdr on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

I have not tried it but, knowing how the script structure is, I think there should be no issues. It will simply work independently from the DBTS Form Processor.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Hi, i just put it in the form, and in DBTS settings i have this for E.Captcha:

WWW Captcha rewrite = No
Recaptcha Force Verification = No
Recaptcha private key = Empty
Use reverse captcha = No
tdr

Post by tdr »

Thanks Patrik! I've tried this and now have some minor issues where if the person clicks submit button before passing the reCAPTCHA challenge, the error handling is lost. With DBTS form processor I could control most of this. I'm thinking if I could disable the submit button and then enable it when successfully passed the robot test. I've seen some scripting examples online which might help, but I can't figure out how to insert the data-callback example as per below. Any ideas would be much appreciated as I'm a novice on the scripting side.
<form>
<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="YOUR_PRIVATE_KEY" data-callback="recaptchaCallback"></div>
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-default hidden" id="btnSubmit">Submit</button>
</form>

<script>
function recaptchaCallback() {
var btnSubmit = document.getElementById("btnSubmit");

if ( btnSubmit.classList.contains("hidden") ) {
btnSubmit.classList.remove("hidden");
btnSubmitclassList.add("show");
}
}
</script>
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Well, i just set a error page in the Recaptcha settings.
I also have the same error page set in the DBTS error page settings.
grundman

Post by grundman »

My host service has updated PHP to version 7 and DBTS Form Processor do not work with my database. Is there a solution for this matter or a new version available?. The latest one I have is 2.7.5.x (according to the documentation)-
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

This probably won't help but have you set the PHP version in Page Properties > Advanced to PHP5-PHP7?

EDIT: I've just seen some posts about this issue (on previous page to this!) and it looks like the extension doesn't work for PHP7.
It's regarding the MySQLi new formats.