Page 3 of 4

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:16 pm
by BaconFries
Hi protectourlands I have managed to take a look and can see what is wrong with changing the size of the object width, height I will sort this later tonight...I cant see what is wrong with the z-iindex but I will modify it so is easier to input the required data thanks for pointing this out

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:17 pm
by protectourlands
I think I made the same mistake that I did several months ago on the z-index. Instead of entering just the number, you have to include the Z-index attribute. I apologize Baconfries.

Thank you for looking into the size issue.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:15 pm
by BaconFries
@protectourlands updated extension is now available for download fixed issue with sizing of video,also you can now add the size of the z-order
Example: 3000 unlike before when you had to do this Example ;z-index 3000....please see PDF.....

@ksimms glad you like the extensions....note that there is a update to fix a couple of issues that protectourlands brought to my attention...

New download available at the usual place....

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:36 pm
by protectourlands
Resizing works great now BaconFries. Thank you for addressing that.

I've also just noticed that the Stretching attributes do not adjust the view when applying. I get the same black border around the video regardless. (exact fit, fill, none, uniform)

I'm wondering if you would also consider adding a title tag in addition to the alt tag. The alt tag does not provide the intended mouseover. I believe the title tag would do that instead.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 am
by mlsto
Hello,

Does this extension use streaming protocols eg rtmp://streamingserver/url.flv

Tried it but not working or it must be a file you host.

Thanks for any help.

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 pm
by zinc
BF How do I apply "Skins" to this control?

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 pm
by BaconFries
Hi mate, Ok I have never tried to add skins to the extension but I do know that not all skins will work depends on what version of the JW is used. From memoery if I am right you need to place theskins in the same folder as the player.swf file, it been a while since I have read this at JW now longtail you might get more info there sorry...

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:20 pm
by zinc
BaconFries wrote:Hi mate, Ok I have never tried to add skins to the extension but I do know that not all skins will work depends on what version of the JW is used. From memoery if I am right you need to place theskins in the same folder as the player.swf file, it been a while since I have read this at JW now longtail you might get more info there sorry...
No problem make. I did place the files there but it did not make a difference. There is an XML file that comes with each skin and I have a feeling you need to make your code aware of this XML (How? your guess is as good as mine.)

Hope you are keeping well. :D

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:11 pm
by BaconFries
Ok a look at the longtail site I found this..
If the skin has a swf file then you need to add this into the code If you are using a 1.0 Skin "skin=path/to/your/skin.swf" and If you are using a 2.0 Skin: skin=path/to/your/skin.zip this you would need to do manually it woulsd get placed in between the
<a href="player.swf" onclick="return hs.htmlExpand(this, { objectType: 'swf', swfOptions: {version: '8', flashvars: { file: '&file=$file$&skin=path/to/your/skin.swf or xml/>

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 pm
by zinc
BaconFries wrote:Ok a look at the longtail site I found this..
If the skin has a swf file then you need to add this into the code If you are using a 1.0 Skin "skin=path/to/your/skin.swf" and If you are using a 2.0 Skin: skin=path/to/your/skin.zip this you would need to do manually it woulsd get placed in between the
<a href="player.swf" onclick="return hs.htmlExpand(this, { objectType: 'swf', swfOptions: {version: '8', flashvars: { file: '&file=$file$&skin=path/to/your/skin.swf or xml/>
Thanks BF will try it out tomorrow...

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:30 pm
by zinc
BF;
Have tried but cannot get my head around it. When and if you have time can you email me a html with just the player and the skin "Bekle"
appreciate it.

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 pm
by BaconFries
Will do...try to get this to you tonight...off out to sort of a few things...

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 pm
by zinc
BaconFries wrote:Will do...try to get this to you tonight...off out to sort of a few things...
No problems...

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:01 am
by bry
Is there a demo with multiple thumbnails on a page??
I should have said for FLV.

thanks baconfries

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:11 am
by BaconFries
No sorry bry there is no demo...