PayPal Mini Cart Preview

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
BaconFries

Re: PayPal Mini Cart Preview

Post by BaconFries »

Hi Colin well to answer you no :( vision problems still with me. I have had an operation to the right eye to try correct Astigmatism which did work for a time but has reverted to what it was. Was prescribed spectacles with lenses that look like the bottom of glass coke bottles :lol: even tried contacts but can get used to them. So now I have been offered a corneal graft or transplant to try and solve it good, back at surgeon in new yeat to duscuss further.
Right enough thanks for your intrest in the extension. It is complete in as complete as it can get. I have testing to do, check that all functions work with the script ie the radio buttons, the editbox and the addition of external shipping (Fedx, UPS). Once all of this complete and everything is working I will offer it out for "Beta" testing to a few members who I am in contact with. If you are intrested in this I can send a pre release extension for you to test. Ok back to the grind...let me know if intrested.
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Hey BC - Mate, really sorry to hear that you still go ongoing medical issues with your eyes, I do hope that you get it sorted soon. :?

Yup definitely interested in the extension - my email address is on my website -refer footer link - not sure how much time I can spend on it, as I have my own website to update (always the last :D :wink: :roll: ) and an outdoors forum I built and run to upgrade, but would certainly like to look at it. 8)
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
zinc

Post by zinc »

@BF - Just had my laser correction treatment and now slowly getting back to work. So I sort of know what you are going through, hope you get well soon.
I too would be interested in this ext.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Speedy recovery Bendigo! 8)
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Likewise get well soon mate. As soon as I can you will be one of the first I mail a demo of the extension too.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Thanks guys! Look forward to it.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
bburgess

Post by bburgess »

BF Thank you for such a great ext mate! Lookig forward to it!!
KISS is the key!
jerryaycock

Post by jerryaycock »

I would like to test your mini cart. I am ready to start building a site for Saltwater fish and Coral..
I am waiting for data to input using file you sent for carousel.
thanks
Jerry
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Hi Jerry whenever I get this finally sorted I will release the extension. I am unsure that it will work in a iframe, the reason being is that the extension use a dropdown from the top left or right in the browser window to display the cart. With that I cant say if it will display correctly as the iframe window may be too small for it to show.
Billywiz

Post by Billywiz »

Hi BF, any news regarding the extension ?

Cheers
The Cheapest Car Hire, Worldwide.

Summit Car Hire
jerryaycock

Post by jerryaycock »

BaconFries wrote:Hi Jerry whenever I get this finally sorted I will release the extension. I am unsure that it will work in a iframe, the reason being is that the extension use a dropdown from the top left or right in the browser window to display the cart. With that I cant say if it will display correctly as the iframe window may be too small for it to show.
I have 3 sites that I am currently getting together. I am going to get them online using the carousl that you sent me. With only a few items for sale. It is really funny the first one that I got after you sent me file was for saltwater and coral bus. I am currently building him ( www.jerryaycock.com ) and he is building me a 75 gal saltwater tank... Looking forward to trying your extension..
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Sorry this extension is no longer under development....