[RZ] Extensions

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
zinc

[RZ] Extensions

Post by zinc » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09 pm

I am not normally the one to go on about something but I felt very strongly towards this and I decided to write about it.

Most of you know [RZ] on the forum and may NOT be familiar with all of his extensions but I have been using his extensions for quite sometimes and I must say they are amazing. Most of my work is based on his extensions as what he offers is what I would call UI stuff, which is required for the modern designs.

I work ONLY with WWB and I find together with his extensions (and his guidance) one create stunning sites.

If you have not tried his extensions, please do as I think he is a very invaluable member of this forum with a lot of knowledge and advantage of him turning his knowledge into extensions for the rest of us.

Having said that, this is not to say I am just bashing his bible (So to speak), We have BaconFries, Paul and Scott who are amazing and churn out amazing stuff, I just happen to deal with [RZ] almost on daily basis and feel very lucky to have WWB + his extensions which make amazing tools to build quality sites.

So check out his extensions and give them a try. He also makes bespoke (Chargeable) extensions at very reasonable prices.

Quality work is worth mentioning :)

Cheers
B

[RZ]

Re: [RZ] Extensions

Post by [RZ] » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:27 pm

ok ok, i give you my extensions, can you give me just a 10% of your talent and creativity?
the 10th commandment forbids envy. you see? because of you i am a transgressor.
thank you for your encouraging words.

dsl225

Post by dsl225 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 am

I second that opinion too and thanks for bringing this up here.
[RZ] is doing amazing work and I only regret his extensions are not listed in Ext. Manager so that they would auto-update and I won't need to check them here...

Thanks!!!

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:49 am

hey gentlemen, thank you very much for your kind words and for trust part of your work on me
(btw, i'm aware of the "dsl225's complaints", i hadn't the time yet to see how the manager works)

dsl225

Post by dsl225 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:59 am

[RZ] wrote:hey gentlemen, thank you very much for your kind words and for trust part of your work on me
(btw, i'm aware of the "dsl225's complaints", i hadn't the time yet to see how the manager works)
It's a pity, not only for myself and others already using your extensions, but also for new users that don't check this forum but rather the Ext. Manager and miss the opportunity to discover them!

But you are already forgiven...

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 pm

But you are already forgiven...
lol thanks

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:46 pm

thank you all for all of the suggestions received!
a brief here: http://www.magnawebstudio.com/developer