ephonic player

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
rsaez

ephonic player

Post by rsaez » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:58 am

Sir i have been using the ephonic player since version7 and 8.5.9. it is a fabulous looking player. I purchased version 10 of WYSIWYG and installed it on my computer and loaded the wbs index file containing the player to make some changes but than the player would not load. The box where the player should go reads "ephonicmp3playerwb.wbx not installed." I tried reinstalling player through the extension manager but the player extension does not show up as a choice. I than tried the install manually using the zip file from the ephonic website - the WYSIWYG software indicated it installed successfully. I than reloaded the wbs file but the player does not show up nor can I see it as an installed extension on the extension manager.

I deleted version 10 and went back to version 8 and now thats doing the same thing. Fortuneately the website is ok cause i didn't touch the server but I need to do some updates to the files on my computer. website is http://www.avivamehoy.com. Would appreciate any help you can give me.

PS my email address ***email removed***

BaconFries

Re: ephonic player

Post by BaconFries » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:32 am

As I am or was the developer of the extension and a moderate here I will answer. But first when did you purchase WB10? was it recently? I only ask if it was then it may not have been from here the official site.
This is because it has not been for sale since the release of WB11 on Mon Jan 25, 2016!! If you purchased before that then why has it took so long to ask why it doesn't work?.

Ok now first note the extension has not been supported or available since Thu May 15, 2014 this is before WB10 was available. It continues to be unsupported and unavailable till this day so I cannot assist. If you do not have a copy of the extension and you cannot load your project see the following
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=67924
It could be you have too many extensions installed in WB10 the max is 200, it could l d also be due to being made with a very old version of the extension builder that isn't compatible with WB10 I can't really say. I also cannot assist with the external source but it not as simple as just downloading and hoping it will show in the programme as a extension as it wasn't intended to work this way it needs to be made as a extension first.
I would also suggest to move to another player as the ephonic uses flash which isn't supported in many devices such as Android or Apple products.