Retrieve login details

Issues related to the Login tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/login_basics.html
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/login_tools.html

TIP:
A lot of information about the login tools can be found in the help/manual.
Also checkout the demo template that is include with the software.
alex4orly

Re: Retrieve login details

Post by alex4orly »

Thanks Maxime,

I will look for the membership object

Cheers
maxime

Post by maxime »

I will look for the membership object
there is NO memberrship object. there is only a lot of object then you can use to create a memebership system. So you have the Admin object to make the administartion of the user. You have the signup object where people can signup. you have also update profil where people can upadt their profil. As you know there is also the Login object There is also other obejcet in the login section.

With the combination of all those object you can create a membership system . But it is not mandatory to use all the object in same time but i think you already know that.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@Alex although maxime has tried to assist you and others are free to also assist it is really out with what the forum offers.

Such programming issues may take hour/days to write and implement with this said you may have to read more on the subject matter or even hire/pay for this.

Like maxime has already mentioned the tools are available in the programme but it will require some more work PHP and backend side to fully achieve what you need.
alex4orly

Post by alex4orly »

BaconFries wrote:@Alex although maxime has tried to assist you and others are free to also assist it is really out with what the forum offers.

Such programming issues may take hour/days to write and implement with this said you may have to read more on the subject matter or even hire/pay for this.

Like maxime has already mentioned the tools are available in the programme but it will require some more work PHP and backend side to fully achieve what you need.
Baconfries,

I understand and appreciate any help offered here on the forum. I understand that nobody should do any programming for me!

It will take me time to get my hand around this and decide how to go about it. I am looking at the PHP code of the "Edit Profile" object of WWB and can't figure out what / how to get the "email" also showing up on my form - like I use the <?php echo $_SESSION['fullname']; ?> and <?php echo $_SESSION['username']; ?> to populate the respective fields on my form

I need to do something in the Login Object (after making it into a HTML page) - at this point, that is the ONLY thing I am asking help for

Thanks again
alex4orly

Post by alex4orly »

Hello all,

Well, I managed to figure it out and the "Thank-You" goes especially to Maxime, who gave me a hint as to where to look for an answer. The solution is in the lines below - marked in RED / BOLD, works just like I wanted it. Will gladly like to hear better suggestions?

Cheers

<?php
if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST' && isset($_POST['form_name']) && $_POST['form_name'] == 'loginform')
{
$success_page = './membershiprenewal.php';
$error_page = './failed.html';
$database = './memberslogin.php';
$crypt_pass = md5($_POST['password']);
$found = false;
$fullname = '';
$session_timeout = 600;
$emailaddress = '';
if(filesize($database) > 0)
{
$items = file($database, FILE_IGNORE_NEW_LINES | FILE_SKIP_EMPTY_LINES);
foreach($items as $line)
{
list($username, $password, $email, $name, $active) = explode('|', trim($line));
if ($username == $_POST['username'] && $active != "0" && $password == $crypt_pass)
{
$found = true;
$fullname = $name;
$emailaddress = $email;
}
}
}
if($found == false)
{
header('Location: '.$error_page);
exit;
}