CMS SHOP + 2.2 RELASED!!!

Please post commercial templates here.
kuasarx

Re: CMS SHOP + 2.2 RELASED!!!

Post by kuasarx »

Vlastimil wrote:Thanks, the customer.php and needed is possible update only in first use, or it`s need update this after each generation of code ?
Sorry but i no understand what are you meaning.
Vlastimil wrote:It`s available czech/slovak translation for this shop or it`s need made this?
I suppose, that he translations is realized using separate translation file and it`s not need update the generated code.
No translation avaliable. The backend is at the moment english only. the frontend templates, you can made the translation yourself.
http://www.cmsplus.bbbweb.be
Web Design , CMS Systems & e-commerce for WYSIWYG 9
Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil »

Thanks,
about customer.php - I means, if the file is generated utomaticaly from extensions and has been rewrited after generating the site or is "separated" and can be made only once.
The same with translations - if is realized using one separate translation file or it`s not need update the generated code? Do you planing possibility to translate the backend too? I cannot use for my customers english background :-(.
When you need, my hands do can help with this.
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

Vlastimil wrote:Thanks,
The same with translations - if is realized using one separate translation file or it`s not need update the generated code? Do you planing possibility to translate the backend too? I cannot use for my customers english background :-(.
When you need, my hands do can help with this.
Thanks for volunteering to help.
The problem with the translation is that almost all the code has to be modified. this is not something dificult to do, but well requires a lot of time. and right now I am immersed in two very large projects, so I can not make these changes at this time.
Vlastimil wrote: about customer.php - I means, if the file is generated utomaticaly from extensions and has been rewrited after generating the site or is "separated" and can be made only once.
the changes in the code and/or template should be made ​​only once.

sorry can not offer at this time a version of the product on your language. :(
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

Hello,
There are a lot of bugs with your shop cms.
For example, the sorting system is not functioning properly. It is not the right results. For example, sorting by price does not work. This is the same problem with the brands, and the rest.
I am interested in your cms, but not all problems.
I think it is not yet sufficiently complete and finalized. I tested your demo site with IE11 and the latest version of Firefox.
Good luck. :wink:
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

mandrake wrote:Hello,
For example, the sorting system is not functioning properly. It is not the right results. For example, sorting by price does not work. This is the same problem with the brands, and the rest.
I think it is not yet sufficiently complete and finalized. I tested your demo site with IE11 and the latest version of Firefox.
HI Mandrake. Before telling something like this, be shure you have looked at it right.
The sorting fuction works fine when the products are inserted with the right data. the things you have seen in the demo sites are just demo products, and everybody can modify them if they go to the demo backend.
as well the sortingin in demo are DESC, and not ASC. you can change this in the backend files.

I expend last 3 months testing the WEBSHOP+ 2.2 with some more people like adex1.

More than 75 copys of WEBSHOP+ 2.2 are selled, and no one have ever complained over the sorting system.
take a look at http://raatskappersteam.be/listing.php and try to find bugs. this is a working example of WEBSHOP+ 2.2.

http://cucinas.be/listing.php this is also a finished Real proyect based on WEBSHOP+ 2.2

I hope you found the info ussefull. :mrgreen:
adex1

Post by adex1 »

mandrake wrote:Hello,
Demo have same price tags. You can remove the drops own extension if you don't sorting.
Final version is more update than the demo version.
Give a try to full version and quote me wrong.
Big thanks to kuasarx for his effort on this eCommerce.
I will recommend SUPPORT to give a try as well.
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

Hello,

I've tested this site . The sorting system is the function that I'm most interested in your cms shop.
I take a concrete example with http://raatskappersteam.be/listing.php : I choose "accessories" . There are more than six pages of results. When I chose for example sort by ascending order of price, it is ok for the first page of results , but when I clicks directly on the sixth page of results , the sort is no longer effective .
If you have to start sorting products for each new page, it quickly becomes annoying and it does not make much sense for a sorting system of this kind.
I sent this message after testing this. When a system is successful I also reported .
I do not understand the interest of the two selector choice of categories if it is useless on the site.
I like logic systems . To me this seems confusing to the visitor and not ergonomic .
This is unfortunate because it is a good idea to sell a system like yours .
I 'm not here to free criticism. Maybe I'm too demanding , too.
I'm sorry that my remarks are attacked.
Now if what I see is wrong, then I'd like to know why it does not work correctly for me.
A trial version would actually welcome.
Cordially.
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

Hi again mandrake.

You were right about the data is not sorted correctly.
But it is not a problem in WEBSHOP +.
The problem lies in the consistency of data. the client had entered prices in different ways, sometimes had used the comma and sometimes point to create decimals.
I have warned of this and has solved the problem as you will find if you revisit the site.
mandrake wrote: I'm sorry that my remarks are attacked.
I was not meant to make you feel attacked. I apologize if I have been rough on some of my answers.
criticism and comments are always welcome if they are constructive.
birxbir

Post by birxbir »

hi @kuasarx
I did not see the credit card bank integration on the demo shop.
What should we do?

Thanks.
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

birxbir wrote:hi @kuasarx
What should we do?

Thanks.
The credit card integration is via Paypal. With Paypal you can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Amex etc... without the need of a paypal acount. the Instant Payment notification works as wll with this type of transactios, so the orders that are Paid, will be marked as "Paid" automaticly in the Orders manager.

The other integrated payment system, is SEPA, that is the European standar for bank transactions. but thi requires the user to fullfil the transaction. but wth SEPA there is no way to integrate Payment notifications within the Backend.

I hope you found the info ussefull.
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

Hi
Here is a how to install WEBSHOP+ 2.2 backend on a local XAMPP server, so you can work on your proyects offline.

OK, I have the solution for you.

1* - Install XAMPP on you machine.
2* - Create a database on your xampp instalation trough the phpmyadmin.
3* - Create a User in phpmyadmin and assign it with all privileges to the database you have created.
4* - Modify the php configuration in the php.ini. search line 535 and set value for error_reporting=E_ALL
and on line 552 set display_errors=Off so you no get warnings from empty variables.

5* - copy the install.php that was in the zip you have downloaded from my site in to this folder "C:\xampp\htdocs\".
6* - Open your browser on http://localhost/install.php
7* - Follow the installer. if you need any help you can read HOW TO INSTALL TUTORIAL

8* - You have Finished. and now you have WEBSHOP+ 2.2 Backend running on your computer.

I hope you find the info usefull.
birxbir

Post by birxbir »

Thank you for reply
I want to use as soon as possible. We don't use paypal but trial can be made.
kuasarx wrote:
birxbir wrote:hi @kuasarx
What should we do?

Thanks.
The credit card integration is via Paypal. With Paypal you can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Amex etc... without the need of a paypal acount. the Instant Payment notification works as wll with this type of transactios, so the orders that are Paid, will be marked as "Paid" automaticly in the Orders manager.

The other integrated payment system, is SEPA, that is the European standar for bank transactions. but thi requires the user to fullfil the transaction. but wth SEPA there is no way to integrate Payment notifications within the Backend.

I hope you found the info ussefull.
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

birxbir wrote:Thank you for reply
I want to use as soon as possible. We don't use paypal but trial can be made.
You can easily integrate pay on delivery, but same problem as SEPA, no instant payment notifiations.

Regards.
mindentezzel

Post by mindentezzel »

I hope I post this message in the right place.
My query: is there an e-book (software, picture etc) shop in this version? I seek a normal e-book store solution, where after paying the costumer can download the book or picture or software. Would you please give me a feed back about it? There are two big questions, how many times can the costumer download the book, and how can you give back the money if he/she got the book.
Thanks, T.
basstuuk

Post by basstuuk »

Hallo,
Heb een email aan k gestuurd maar krijg geen antwoord.
Heb de webshop gekocht maar geen serienummer toegestuurd gekregen.

Misschien dat het zo lukt om antwoord te krijgen.

Met vriendelijke groet Bas :(
adex1

Post by adex1 »

mindentezzel wrote:I hope I post this message in the right place.
My query: is there an e-book (software, picture etc) shop in this version? I seek a normal e-book store solution, where after paying the costumer can download the book or picture or software. Would you please give me a feed back about it? There are two big questions, how many times can the costumer download the book, and how can you give back the money if he/she got the book.
Thanks, T.
Yeah it has everything you want.

Have a look at this:

URL removed

and backend

http://www.cmsplus.bbbweb.be/get_start.php#categorys
Last edited by adex1 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

basstuuk wrote:Hallo,
Heb een email aan k gestuurd maar krijg geen antwoord.
Heb de webshop gekocht maar geen serienummer toegestuurd gekregen.

Misschien dat het zo lukt om antwoord te krijgen.

Met vriendelijke groet Bas :(
Ik heb de serienummer opnieuw gestuurd.
vergeet niet jij moet het gebruiken in combinatie met uw e-mail in de installatie process.
indien jij meer vragen heft, dan kunt jij contact met mij opnemen via info@bbbweb.be
adex1

Post by adex1 »

Phuzznutz wrote:How much does this cost in US Dollars?
Start cost from 35euros. Check below link

http://www.cmsplus.bbbweb.be/view.php?p ... andard-ade
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@adex1 if you are pointing to your site to sell this then I will remove it again as it is not polite to advertise what you are selling in the original members thread. It is not polite to do this and unfair on the orininal seller of the template.
adex1

Post by adex1 »

BaconFries wrote:@adex1 if you are pointing to your site to sell this then I will remove it again as it is not polite to advertise what you are selling in the original members thread. It is not polite to do this and unfair on the orininal seller of the template.
@BF: I am not selling anything on my website. I was pointing to the website I built with the extension.
Is that the reason inject the website and always after my posts for deleting?
kuasarx

Post by kuasarx »

bryaninuk2 wrote:Hi there, just bought the product and I am not happy with the template, is it possible to embed the products form onto my existing website? I would then be able to use the backend, which looks very good, with my website. What code would I need to copy over to my existing site?
When I bought it I did not realise it was so dependant upon the template.
Thanks Bryan

Hi bryaninuk2.
Yes in fact the shop is template dependant, it carries the 35% of the work.
The best option is that you change the template for suit your needs.

Contact me at info@bbbweb.be and I will help you foward.
thanks.
mayur007

Post by mayur007 »

hi i m trying to login in the admin panel

but says
THE COMBINATION OF USERNAME AND PASSWORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED.
PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
adex1

Post by adex1 »

mayur007 wrote:hi i m trying to login in the admin panel

but says
THE COMBINATION OF USERNAME AND PASSWORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED.
PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
Hi, at the moment you can not login. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have cause you for not having access to the backend.
mayur007

Post by mayur007 »

ok do let me know although i can wait till Wednesday at max
cdasupport

Post by cdasupport »

How is it that the test viewing login & password for front end & back end do not work ?
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Re: cdasupport

Last post by kuasarx was on December 14th 2014. We are not really sure if he is still active on the forum or if he still supports the extension, Also, if the extension works on the latest WB 10X moving to WB11 soon
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
cadtec

Post by cadtec »

Interessting Product!!!

Does it work with WWB 11?

Best regards,
André
Sharid

Post by Sharid »

Hi

RE:http://www.cmsplus.bbbweb.be/listing.php

I'm interested in this product and just need an update on who actually owns this. The site has broken links and has not been updated for about a year now, so don’t even know if the product is still available, or updated.

I have emailed the site direct a couple of times a few months back but got no reply.
I have a few questions for anyone to answer.

1. Has anyone bought this in the last few weeks/months?

2. Will this work on WB version 11 or is this just for WB10?

3. Has anyone had any contact with the owner of this product in the last few weeks and months?

Having read some of the posts. Below and it’s a bit confusing and who owns this

me.prosenjeet replyed to cdasupport on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:51 am
Re: cdasupport

Last post by kuasarx was on December 14th 2014. We are not really sure if he is still active on the forum or if he still supports the extension, Also, if the extension works on the latest WB 10X moving to WB11 soon
Is the owner of this product kuasarx ?

or

Is adex1 the owner as he replied on April 20, 2015 11.43am
Hi, at the moment you can not login. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have cause you for not having access to the backend.
adex1 is still active on the forum? and has a link to the site as part of his signature, or is he only bringing thr product to our attention?

There has not been an update to cadtec post on tue March 01. I'm not sure what to think, Please help as -

I'm also interested in this product but don't know who to contact. I don't want to risk buying if it is not compatable with V11 and no further updates as I wanted the webshop + Lifetime update version. :oops:
Sharid

Post by Sharid »

I've just realised that this is a post for cms Shop 2.2. and adex1 signature is for cms webshop 2.2 are these different or the same products? sorry as i might have them mixed up. please advise
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Looking at the status I get a feel that the product may or may not work with wb10/11. There has been no updates from the author so my suggestion is - dont risk it
Look for other such extension and you will find some shopping cart - free and pro paid ones too.
Best pf luck
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
adex1

Post by adex1 »

@Sharid: I am not the owner but friend with the owner. Kuasarx is the owner and he is going through a lot at moment - his 2 legs were amputed etc.
His webshop extension will work with WB10+. I will ring him tomorrow and ask him to get intouch with you guys.
Sharid

Post by Sharid »

adex1

Thanks for the update, and very sorry to here about about your mate, I would not wish that on anyone. I wish him the best.

I don't mean to be rude, I real want the CMS SHOP with the lifetime updates as i'm setting up a digital download website. I only use WB V11 now, could you ask if it will also work on WB v11

Thanks once again
Sergio Morais

Post by Sergio Morais »

@Kuasarx
Feel better soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

To all members of the forum interested in this thread:
With regard to the extension, I too am interested in this. Having read further, it seems the template is part and parcel of the package. I am interested in knowing just how customizable the template is.
BTW: I am using WB11

Regards
Sharid

Post by Sharid »

Does anyone know is the CMS Shop works with WB v11 or is it only for V10?

and also just as important,

Does the CMS Shop allow customers to log into their account or is this just a straight to cart shop?

I can't see anything on the templates that suggest a CUSTOMER login area/Page

adex1

Post by adex1 »

Sharid wrote:Does anyone know is the CMS Shop works with WB v11 or is it only for V10?

and also just as important,

Does the CMS Shop allow customers to log into their account or is this just a straight to cart shop?

I can't see anything on the templates that suggest a CUSTOMER login area/Page

Hi Guys,
I have contact the owner on Skype and email but he has gone back to me.

The extension should work with v11.
Thanks.
Sharid

Post by Sharid »

Adex1

Thanks for the update, I really want this product. I'm after the WEBSHOP with life time updates, hence somany question. I understand your mate is going through a hard time hence the delayed replys.

As stated in previous post I did send some emails direct but have not herd anything as there was a few questions that I had raised.

One being around "License Key for 100 Sites." does that mean I can build 100 sites for selling or for personal use as it also states can produce webtemplates for sale

Any info will help
adex1

Post by adex1 »

Sharid wrote:Adex1

Thanks for the update, I really want this product. I'm after the WEBSHOP with life time updates, hence somany question. I understand your mate is going through a hard time hence the delayed replys.

As stated in previous post I did send some emails direct but have not herd anything as there was a few questions that I had raised.

One being around "License Key for 100 Sites." does that mean I can build 100 sites for selling or for personal use as it also states can produce webtemplates for sale

Any info will help
Hi,
Yes, you can build 100 sites for selling or for personal use as it also states can produce webtemplates for sale too.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

me I have removed your post as it is Hijacking another users thread with your products for sale when the original post is offering the same. If you feel undone to feel free to contact support but it is unfair to hijack a users thread with your services you wouldn't like it for me to post offering services in any of your threadsbwiuld you
mckrahman

Post by mckrahman »

Hi

Is it responsive shopping cart ?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@LTH Post has been moved to Off Topic section as the question is not related to the programme but a paid extension were hopefully another user of it may answer via email later
kevinp

Post by kevinp »

I'm looking at the cart myself as it seems to tick all the boxes. I sell personalised items and need to add a text box to each product allowing the customer to enter their personalised message. The product editor appears to allow insertion of form items, text boxes, combo's, check boxes etc so my question is can this be employed to add the customisation element so that the message will be passed to the cart and notification email as part of the order? I'd appreciate views form any current users who have experience of the cart.
mckrahman

Post by mckrahman »

Hi

is this responsive extension ?

and will this extension support with wwb 12?

Thank you.
mckrahman

Post by mckrahman »

Hi

I tried to view the developer location and contact details from the web but I did not get. So how can I contact you developer in future also ?

I expect your reply.

Thank you
Sharid

Post by Sharid »

You have to contact the developer via this forum,

Also have a read of the post on page 5 the will explain the developers personal situation. See the post I have on Page 5 and you will get an idea of what i mean.

Hope it helps :oops:
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

by mckrahman » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:28 am
is this responsive extension ?
It is not a extension but a fully working Template.

Already asked by yourself at the date above in March.
mckrahman wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:28 am Hi
Is it responsive shopping cart ?
Please note the last time the Template developer logged or
Last active was Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:12 pm. From what I understand he has health issues so he may or may not be able to respond/reply.
mckrahman

Post by mckrahman »

Hi

is this mobile responsive ?

Thank you
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@mckrahman you have previously asked this in March and June of this year with no reply forthcoming. It has already been mentioned that the original developer was last active in April and has major health issues so may not be able to reply. Till he is able to answer you and anyone else with a query there is no need to keep asking the same question over and over.