Communication - Business Responsive Template

Please post commercial templates here.
antony

Communication - Business Responsive Template

Post by antony »

Hello, I want to present to you this responsive business template. It includes full-size image, About, Services, Gallery sections, Google Fonts and a Contact form. No extra extensions required. Hope you like it.

DEMO >

You can download this template for just EUR 9. Feel free to use the images for your web projects. Sign up for Antony Designs to access free and premium WWB Templates.

DOWNLOAD >
RiaanN

Re: Communication - Business Responsive Template

Post by RiaanN »

Antony - Just my opinion

The point of a template, especially a paid template is to offer some kind of solution to a problem. More often than not it includes some custom coding. What you are offering here can easily be done in WB even by a beginner and there are better free templates by Pablo available to do just that.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Ouch! rough crowd.

Although I understand what you are saying RiaanN, I don't know if it is fair to criticize this person's work whether he is offering it for free or not especially if they were not asking for feedback or wanted your critique of it. It will be up to the buyer whether he thinks the price is right for what he is offering and whether to purchase it or not. To each his/her own.

I understand that you may think the template is too basic but I feel there is a place for designers to offer simple/easy templates all the way up to complex templates as not everyone that uses WB is a design pro or necessarily understands the power of WB and how to use it. Personally, I have been contacted by several users of WB outside of this forum asking for help/design advice/how to do something/etc. and have gladly offered my help.

I believe all the designers on the forum have something to offer and I respect their designs/creations whether or not I'm a fan of a particular design or not. Trust me, there have been times I've loved a design and someone else didn't.

Respectfully
RiaanN

Post by RiaanN »

All new software requires a learning curve, therefore Pablo is giving away free templates. The template on offer is BELOW par compared to the free templates available and from a technical point of view requires very little skills. I dont think asking money for a template that is below par compared to the free templates that are available is ethical.

I know he did not ask for feedback, but I am giving it anyway - Al least I am not charging 9 Euro for it although it took me longer to write this replay than it will take me building that template from scratch.
antony

Post by antony »

Dear RianN,
I'm so glad that you have all the the skills needed. And even though I agree with the fact that it is appropriate for paid templates to include extra code, there are a lot of paid templates that don't include it and they are valuable, because they are well designed.

So about my work- I don't charge much for templates and there are many templates that cost more and are not that good. So everyone is free to do what they think is appropriate- to buy or not and if you think that you are skilled enough, I'm glad for you, but considering the stuff that I see on this forum, not everyone can design a template like this. And just because it does not include extra functionality, I don't charge much for it.

Regards,
Antony
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

RiaanN wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:38 am... The point of a template, especially a paid template is to offer some kind of solution to a problem. More often than not it includes some custom coding. ...
FWIW, IMHO, I felt I had to reply to this. The whole point of WWB is that the user doesn't need to write custom coding. So I don't actually think templates, whether free or paid, should contain custom code.
A beginner might use a template and then wonder how it does a particular thing; then discover some custom code!
I have never used a WWB template (or any other) so I don't know whether any of these have custom code! :wink:
RiaanN

Post by RiaanN »

Offering a PAID template that is technically below par to the free templates offered by Pablo is exactly the same as offering a PAID extension that is inferior to the already build in functionality of the software.

IMHO - If there are people willing to pay for something that is below par to free stuff on offer - Let them proceed (There is a sucker born every minute).