JavaScript Facebook Page Plugin Problem

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Idler

JavaScript Facebook Page Plugin Problem

Post by Idler »

Hi

http://www.mervspotfringe.com/

The JavaScript Facebook Page Plugin isn't working. It should appear on the desk top version directly under 'Mailing List' in the Navigation Bar. I have tried it on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge browsers. Please can you help.

Thanks
I
Psycho

Re: JavaScript Facebook Page Plugin Problem

Post by Psycho »

It looks as though it's working here via my browser

Your just missing a couple of images for the facebook & instagram logo's, hence the 2 black boxes with white crosses. So these images are not on the server.

Plus I don't know who your hosting provider is but it takes for ever and a day here to load your site
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life - Providing I die by next Tuesday
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

It seems to work for me too. Maybe your browser or firewall blocks it?
Idler

Post by Idler »

Psycho wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:35 am It looks as though it's working here via my browser

Your just missing a couple of images for the facebook & instagram logo's, hence the 2 black boxes with white crosses. So these images are not on the server.

Plus I don't know who your hosting provider is but it takes for ever and a day here to load your site
Hi Psycho

Thanks for your message. This is all very strange. The Social icons all loads for me, no problem, but the Plug-in doesn't! I'll contact the Host Server and make a complaint.

I
Idler

Post by Idler »

Pablo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:36 am It seems to work for me too. Maybe your browser or firewall blocks it?
I don't know how to check, but more importantly, if it is being blocked then that means it is potentially being blocked for other people too. Is there a way around this?
Psycho

Post by Psycho »

Idler wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:14 am
Pablo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:36 am It seems to work for me too. Maybe your browser or firewall blocks it?
I don't know how to check, but more importantly, if it is being blocked then that means it is potentially being blocked for other people too. Is there a way around this?
If its a firewall block, this will only effect "your" viewing and "not" other people due to the hardware/software firewall being local to your connection
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life - Providing I die by next Tuesday
Idler

Post by Idler »

Psycho wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:21 am
Idler wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:14 am
If its a firewall block, this will only effect "your" viewing and "not" other people due to the hardware/software firewall being local to your connection
I understand. But if other people have the same settings as me then there also will not see the page as it should be seen. The problem for me is that I do not know why a Firewall would block this Facebook Plug-in. Any ideas?
Idler

Post by Idler »

Hi Pablo

I just turned off my Firewall and tested it in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Still the Facebook Plug-in does not appear. Any ideas?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Did you try another browser?
Idler

Post by Idler »

Pablo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:18 am Did you try another browser?
I have tried it on Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Idler

Post by Idler »

Idler wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:39 am
Pablo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:18 am Did you try another browser?
I have tried it on Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
UPDATE:
It is now showing on EDGE but still not showing on either Chrome nor Firefox. What could be causing this please? Anyone?
Idler

Post by Idler »

I have also tried using the <iFrame> code produced by Facebook itself. That doesn't work either. Could really do with some help here please.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The FaceBook script is a standard script, so the behavior is controlled by Facebook. WWB will published the code "AS IS".
However, I still think it is related to a firewal or virusscanner.
Idler

Post by Idler »

Pablo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:52 pm The FaceBook script is a standard script, so the behavior is controlled by Facebook. WWB will published the code "AS IS".
However, I still think it is related to a firewal or virusscanner.
OK. Thanks.