indents don't work in layout grid

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Gudwinn

indents don't work in layout grid

Post by Gudwinn » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Dear Pablo, do not work the padding in grid layout. Please note that in the program at breakpoints, indents (margin) are rendered correctly, but in browser it is not displayed .

Pablo

Re: indents don't work in version 12

Post by Pablo » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Correct, you should not use indents in responsive layouts, it will make the text non-responsive.
HTML does not support indents, so for standard text this is simulation. However this is not possible for flexible text.

Gudwinn

Post by Gudwinn » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:09 pm

I mean that previously, you could use negative margins in grids? here is an example of my pattern are made in 11 versions where the grid as it creeps on one another http://magasinsumok.offershop.ru. For now it is not working in grids in terms of indentation. And if that should not work as You say, then why in the program renders everything as if it is working as it should?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:21 pm

I'm sorry but indents are not supported in layout grids. Indents require fixed length lines, this is not possible with layout grids
It may have worked previously (unintentionally) but the layout grid has been redesigned to support new features, so this functionality was not taken into account.

Gudwinn

Post by Gudwinn » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:27 pm

a pity, because such a powerful tool actually, and You can't do for all occasions. Imagine how people will be able to impose on the grids layout from PSD photoshop? Sorry, I use online translator

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Please try to understand why it does not work. For indents to work you will have to add a margin to each line individually. This will fix each word of the text into a specific line, so that makes the text non-flexible. This is not good for layout grid and flexbox purposes.