WYSIWYG WB 13

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
DrTeeth

WYSIWYG WB 13

Post by DrTeeth » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi,

I am waiting to buy v12 until that will entitle me to a free v13 upgrade. Could you possibly PM me to tell me when that will be if you do not wish to do publicly. Looking at the timescale for when v12 was released, it does not look as if I will have to wait much longer.

Cheers

DrTeeth
Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.

Pablo

Re: WYSIWYG WB 13

Post by Pablo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Looking at the timescale for when v12 was released, it does not look as if I will have to wait much longer.
The average development time of a new version is 15 - 18 months, so I think your information is not accurate...

Version 12 has just been release a few months ago, so the next major version will not be released in the near future.
We are still working hard on improving version 12 as you can see:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... um.php?f=1

DrTeeth

Re: WYSIWYG WB 13

Post by DrTeeth » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Hi Pablo,

Thank you for your answer. The "buy 12 and get 13 for free" deal would be much too good to pass up so I will wait.

I have been a regular customer and have bought the "next" version each time it was released. I have been doing this for the past few years. For various reasons, I was not able to do this when v12 was first released.

I fully understand and appreciate what you do with your excellent program and the support that you give your customers. Your encyclopaedic knowledge, evident in each post, is just amazing.

With kindest regards,

DrTeeth
Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.