smallest BP to largest?

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
hobo

smallest BP to largest?

Post by hobo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:10 pm

When making larger sites with many objects and BP I find it becomes a real burden to find all the objects that are outside the BP and try to reposition them. Reset Position is a great feature, but out of curiosity, would it not be better to start in smallest BP and go to largest in a sense that all objects would be always inside the BP??
Are any of you designing that way?
What are the disadvantges?
I am currently working on a 80page site and find it a nightmare LOL

Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks

Bluesman

Re: smallest BP to largest?

Post by Bluesman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am

I found out that working from Default (largest) and down. In the brekpoint manager copy your current breakpoint, manage the content and after you set the page properties to that breakpoint width...
Last edited by Bluesman on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Make My Day"

See my Website

rogerl

Post by rogerl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:16 am

Nightmare is a good description!
Currently working my way through my site over 100 pages. Not just the BPs its the extra coding to cope with Android and IOS quirks especially with full size image backgrounds and layers. The satisfaction is seeing it all come together on the small screens then take a holiday until sanity returns.
I wonder if you do one small bp then change that to the default if that would be easier. Can we even do that?

Bluesman

Post by Bluesman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:35 am

Hi Roger, I remember reading somewhere in this forum that you can not have the Default as the smallest. But if you do like I wrote in the above post you can copy the actual breakpoint and make it next pxl downwards. Then you organice your content for that breakpoint. When finished you go to page properties and change to the same width as the breakpoint, in this way you always have all objects on the page visual and active.
"Make My Day"

See my Website