Does WYSIWYG Web Builder Retrain its links yet.

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
bowlesj

Does WYSIWYG Web Builder Retrain its links yet.

Post by bowlesj » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Hi,

I am using version 9.4.1 of WYSIWYG Web Builder. I am just wondering if the latest version now retains its URL links when text is copied and paste somewhere else within the same page (or even across pages for that matter). I have some paragraphs with a lot of links and it is a lot of work to lose if I decide to move them to a new location. Even better if WYSIWYG Web Builder could accept the links coming in from MS-word or Gmail. I just dumped a lot of text in from a big Gmail because gmail clipped it and I have maybe 50 links. Lots of work to redo.

Also, I just noticed the rank stars to the right. I am curious what they mean or represent. Number of posts?

Thanks
John

Pablo

Re: Does WYSIWYG Web Builder Retrain its links yet.

Post by Pablo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Windows does not support copy/pasting links in the RTF clipboard format, so that is why they are lost.
However if you copy /paste the entire text object (instead of the text characters) then the links will not be lost, because in that case the data will be copied in WWB clipboard format.
Also, I just noticed the rank stars to the right. I am curious what they mean or represent. Number of posts?
Correct.

bowlesj

Post by bowlesj » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:09 pm

Thanks Pabo. Is it possible to (copy /paste the entire text object) if the text is in gmail and if yes how. I am trying to find this info via Google searchs as we speak.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Is it possible to (copy /paste the entire text object) if the text is in gmail and if yes how.
No, only within the application.