rovoke activation?

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
JamesC191

rovoke activation?

Post by JamesC191 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:57 pm

I have used my activation key it seems 3/3 and I'm wondering if there is any way to revoke the first two activations being that i sold my first laptop and the second one no longer is working. the most recent activation I'd like to keep being thats my work desktop. But I just bought a new laptop being that the last one had met its demise... and the first one I'd sold years ago.

BaconFries

Re: rovoke activation?

Post by BaconFries » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Did you remove the software before you sold it? If not then it may still show as being active. I am sure Pablo will advise you on this when he reads.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:25 pm

The license count will automatically reset after some time.
If you run into problems then it can always be reset manually.

JamesC191

Post by JamesC191 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:46 pm

I did not remove the software before i sold it sadly but the laptop was factory reset. I'm not sure if that would revoke it activation but the non working laptop has a warped motherboard so if im lucky it will turn on occasionaly. The most recent activation I'd like to keep but the two prior are the ones not needed. If i can get onto the non-working half ass working laptop how would i go about manually revoking the activation? Or is it possible to reset it through the site or program from a different device?
Also i just wanna say thank you for youre guys quick responses. Its truley incredible how dedicated and proffesional yall maintain these forums. i know with so many users it must be tough but from what I've seen it seems to be just pablo and baconfries as admins and I just think you guys are doing an incredible job at responding so quickly and proffesionally to each post.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:55 pm

I did not remove the software before i sold it sadly but the laptop was factory reset.
That will remove the license from the computer.
Or is it possible to reset it through the site or program from a different device?
To reset your license please contact orders@pablosoftwarsolutions.com
However, with normal use there is no need to reset your license.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:35 pm

:oops: thanks for the praise/praises they are appreciated. The real praise lies with Pablo really as he still always answers 99.9% of the time whether it is working on updates/upgrades to the software and even at🎄🎅...but 'Thanks'