Breakpoint page heights and main page heights

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
bubblegumweb

Breakpoint page heights and main page heights

Post by bubblegumweb » Tue May 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi all.

Can someone answer this question please. The question is... When making a mobile version of the main index page is it not possible for the mobile version to excceed the main index page height?

I have created a main index page at width 1000px by height 2200px. Now because my main page is 1000px wide I can put content across the design area not exceeding 1000px wide.

However, I have then created a mobile version of the main page set at 360px wide, but because the content from the main page has to be stacked on top of each other my mobile version page then becomes 360px wide by 3200px height. So here is where the problem lies for me. Because when I preview, or even go live to test the site I have a massive blank space showing under the main page.

As you can guess, the blank space at the bottom of the main index is the difference in pixels to what the mobile page height finished at.

Are we saying that when designing a main index page that the mobile version can not exceed the main index page height? Or am I doing something wrong again!!

Unhappy at this moment in time, nothing seems to go right lately :(

bubblegumweb

Re: Breakpoint page heights and main page heights

Post by bubblegumweb » Tue May 22, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi all.
Here is an update. I didn't know if my problem was due to having quite a few shapes with text in them in the mobile version which I have found out they are non responsive and thought this could be causing the problem of blank space. Nothing changed, so it's back to assuming the mobile version page height can not exceed the main index page height so I decided to clean things up in the mobile version and condense things down a bit.

After previewing and testing all seems to be working fine now. I'll post the website design in the "showcase your website" section so I can get someone to test it out hopefully with an "all Ok".

Regards

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Wed May 23, 2018 5:54 am

Maybe this will be helpful?

"There is a large is empty space at the bottom (or right side) of my page."
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63817

bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb » Wed May 23, 2018 6:36 am

Thanks Pablo