making projects (wbs) and default folder

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
queenidog

making projects (wbs) and default folder

Post by queenidog » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:03 pm

1) I want to modify my website (www.raiderracing.com). When I first bought wysiwyg I changed only some sections and saved them separately as WBS files: engineering, microscopy and minerals. Each section has many, many photos and docs. This worked okay but now I want to do the entire site. Q.1) Should I continue making sub projects for each of my large sections, or should I make ONE WBS file for the entire site and incorporate the current sub-sites? Q.2) If I make another 4-5 WBS projects, can I integrate them into one big one later?

2) The default folder for projects is the Documents folder on system drive. I want to change it to another drive with more space because my system drive is an SSD that is only about 15% free space. (Plus it's easier to recover an image to the system drive without extra programs). I see where I can do this (options on File menu) but there's a warning about changing the system drive: "Use with Caution". Why? Can I change the folder to D:/MyWeb?

Bluesman

Re: making projects (wbs) and default folder

Post by Bluesman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:19 pm

1. It's probably up to your way of workflow that make best sence to you, but I would consider having all in the same WWB project from start.

2. You can have the WWB Projects folder anywhere on which harddrive you prefer, just move it there and open from your WWB software. When you checked that it work you can erase from your SSD.
"Make My Day"

See my Website