Carousel Full Width

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
lpug

Carousel Full Width

Post by lpug » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:08 am

Hi I'd like to know whether this is normal behavior:

I have a carousel with its properties set to full width and floating. If I insert images via the carousel slide options I am able to set the properties to cover and the images will fill the whole carousel (Full width) however If I drag and drop images on the carousel, I can physically stretch the images so that they cover the whole carousel but when I view they are not. I cannot get the images to be full width even with cover set as its properties.

Is this normal?

Thanks again

RiaanN

Re: Carousel Full Width

Post by RiaanN » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:31 am

Whenever I am using a carousel of slider the first thing that I do is to make all the images the same size, and I never mix landscape with portrait pictures. I know I am not answering your question, but by doing that little prep work beforehand at least you know that you keep the look consistent and all the images can have the same settings

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:01 am

Yes, this is normal.
If I insert images via the carousel slide options I am able to set the properties to cover and the images will fill the whole carousel (Full width)
In this case the image will be the background image of the panel, so it will cover the entire background.
However If I drag and drop images on the carousel, I can physically stretch the images so that they cover the whole carousel but when I view they are not.
In this case the image will be a child element of the panel, so it will have an absolute position/size.

lpug

Post by lpug » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:46 am

So that I understand correctly what I'm trying to achieve is not possible? i.e. drag and drop images on the carousel and expect them to be full width even though the carousel properties are set to be full width?

Or are you saying i need to insert a background, set it properties to 'cover" and then drag and drop an image? doesn't make sense though.

Thanks

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:52 am

i.e. drag and drop images on the carousel and expect them to be full width even though the carousel properties are set to be full width?
Correct, because in that case the images will be (absolute) child elements of the Carousel.
To make them full width, they have to be background of images of the slides.