Image rollovers

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
khuston

Image rollovers

Post by khuston » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:54 am

When creating a page of images using image rollovers, I can place the 'normal' (ie small ) image but when the mouse is rolled over the small image, the larger image extends into surrounding text. I would like the large image to be centered on the small image so that I can place the small images appropriately on the page. I am putting the small images in a layout grid (for a responsive site). The small images are roughly 150 x 150 px in size, the large version is roughly 300 x 300 px. Any help would be appreciated. I am new to WYSIWG WB! Thanks

crispy68

Re: Image rollovers

Post by crispy68 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:12 am

How exactly are you creating the rollover images? are you using the 'rollover image' in the toolbox?

If the first image is 150x150 and you insert the hover image that is 300x300, the rollover result is going to be the size of the original image 150x150 or whatever the overall size of the button is.

khuston

Post by khuston » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:37 am

Fast reply...thank you!
I am using rollover image from the toolbox, to place the 150 px image. Then using the same image at 300px res as the rollover, using the ZOOM animation. That works, but I have no way of avoiding the rollover image (300px) from running off page or over text. It would nice if I could specify that the big image should be (perhaps) aligned with left/right/top/bottom of the small image. Does this make sense? Maybe I am asking the impossible!

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 am

Sorry, there is no standard option for this.
But you can also implement rollover images with events, then you have more control over where the second image will be displayed.
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/events.html

khuston

Post by khuston » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Thanks for the info and link. I will see what I can do.
Great software!