Some items not visible on Preview or publishing and Different backgroud color on preview

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
bentzord

Some items not visible on Preview or publishing and Different backgroud color on preview

Post by bentzord » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi

I have a problem whenever I use items, such as CMS Menu, when I click preview website it does not show on the page, neither when I publish the site. No matter whether I change the web extension to php or html, the result is the same.

Also when I used the CSS menu the background color changed on web preview.

Thank you for the help in advance

BaconFries

Re: Some items not visible on Preview or publishing and Different backgroud color on preview

Post by BaconFries » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:09 pm

I have a problem whenever I use items, such as CMS Menu, when I click preview website it does not show on the page,
You cannot Preview the CMS locally as it requires PHP to run, your host/server also requires to be running PHP if not then you will not see anything.
Also when I used the CSS menu the background color changed on web preview.
What background colour are you referring to the menu or page?. Did you publish all files (css) to the correct folder?

What is the url to the page so we can view and give a answer to what may be wrong.

jerryco

Re: Some items not visible on Preview or publishing and Different backgroud color on preview

Post by jerryco » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:50 pm

I have a problem whenever I use items, such as CMS Menu, when I click preview website it does not show on the page, neither when I publish the site. No matter whether I change the web extension to php or html, the result is the same.
Did you try to browse your FTP web folder and see if there is an old index.html? Perhaps this can prevent a index.php from being loaded first. I'm not an expert, but I think I once had this.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing /

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:35 pm

Also note that the CMS menu only works if the page contains a CMS view.

From the help:
The CMS Menu object MUST be on the same page as the CMS View object!
Note:
Please note a valid order number in your forum profile. See forum rules.