How Can I Have Lightboxes With NO SLIDESHOW!!!

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Smee

How Can I Have Lightboxes With NO SLIDESHOW!!!

Post by Smee » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:16 pm

Is there a way (been to fancybox's website, but can't seem to get it to gee/haw (Arkansas agricultural reference) ... even after putting the suggested variables into the settings dialogue box.

Apparently it isn't the same version or the scripting requires that something be left out or added in that they are not aware of. So I'll ask the question:

Is it possible to use any of the included lightboxes WITHOUT it working like a slideshow?

Pablo

Re: How Can I Have Lightboxes With NO SLIDESHOW!!!

Post by Pablo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:48 pm

If you use use a single image then the ligthbox will not behave as a slideshow.

Smee

Post by Smee » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:39 pm

That would require (eventually) hundreds of pages each with only one image per page.

Was hoping that I could turn off the navigation in each photo (fancybox is supposed to be able to turn off the navigation, but script doesn't work inside WWB's box).

Guess I'll just have to make popups for each image. I probably have 300+ rugs as well as an entire furniture store to put online when my boss gives me time to work on this site --- for his store.

Thanks.

rogerl

Post by rogerl » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:38 pm

As an observer and someone that has used all Fancybox versions in my site I am trying to understand what you are trying to achieve. Are you trying to set up the standard gallery type page associated with fancybox and get a pop up lightbox with description when one of the gallery images is clicked on?

crispy68

Post by crispy68 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:06 pm

In the photo gallery, click on 'options' (next to Gallery mode) and enter the following:

Code: Select all

'showNavArrows' : false,
This will prevent the navigation arrows from appearing to go left or right in the slideshow.